Suede or all black leather small Dionysus!?!?!? HELP

kimcruz41

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received the black suede small dionysus bag for Christmas BUT Nordstrom released the all leather style just a couple days ago..

My first love was the suede version, but I have not even touched it because I am afraid of it! lol I know gucci especially this style is very durable. Should I stick with suede?

As for the leather style, it is the one with the stones on the hard wear. Absolutely beautiful. I really do like it and I would be very happy with it. I see myself not worrying about it as much as I would with the suede. Thoughts?

*I plan to use this bag with everything

I think you can’t go wrong with any of this two ...

the simple(no crystals) buckle and silver tone in the suede Dionysus, can be slightly casual and easier to wear day and night.

The black smooth leather one is a tad dressier. My vote goes to the suede. It is kinda weird to use the the black smooth leather with crystals if I were to go for a breakfast date. But it will look nice for a dinner. On the other hand, the suede is good for a breakfast catch up as well as a formal dinner occasion.

However if u are looking for a nice dressy bag then the black smooth leather Dionysus will fit ur needs better :smile: hope that helped :smile:

I think you can’t go wrong with any of this two ...

the simple(no crystals) buckle and silver tone in the suede Dionysus, can be slightly casual and easier to wear day and night.

The black smooth leather one is a tad dressier. My vote goes to the suede. It is kinda weird to use the the black smooth leather with crystals if I were to go for a breakfast date. But it will look nice for a dinner. On the other hand, the suede is good for a breakfast catch up as well as a formal dinner occasion.

However if u are looking for a nice dressy bag then the black smooth leather Dionysus will fit ur needs better :smile: hope that helped :smile:

I am with you on all this! My wardrobe is fairly simple. Jeans, tees, sneakers, all good quality stuff but few stuff. QUality over quantity for me, hopefully you can invision my wardrobe lol.

My main concern however is suede.. and the durability of both bags.

well, since you have the suede in your posession but you are afraid to use it, then i vote for the all leather. that way you wont have hesitation in using it. it is too pretty not to be used...