suede anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. According to French75, there will be suede balenciaga bags coming out for winter. (Thanks French75 for the news btw) :biggrin: I remembered they had some a few years back? but I was just wondering, do they retain their value like the leather ones? or they tend to considered less valuable? :biggrin:

P.S: im not trying to sell bags or anything, i'm just wondering if its a good investment :P ;)

2. ^I have two suede Balenciagas that you can see in my collection. It's in the Bag Showcase Section.........under the thread Tillie46's Addiction. I think they're beautiful!

3. I just posted pictures of suede Balenciagas in the thread..........Next Winter's Season Colors.........2010

4. I have a suede CP that is wonderful and has held up with daily use! Still looks new!

5. ^^Don't plan on ever selling so don't really care if it holds it's value!