Styling products to bring out the wave in your hair?

I have said this before! but Trevor Sorbie Curl Cream is great on my wavy hair. you dont have to blow dry and you get no frizz. you put it on wet and scrunch scrunch scrunch your hair and then leave it - gives you mermaid hair if youve got really wavy hair and enhances ringlets if thats what youve got too. im really pleased with it and am on my 2nd bottle :0)
Trevor_Sorbie_Professional_Curl_Cream_150ml.jpg

I believe that the Tigi Curls Rock cream stuff is very similar

Have you ever tried doing the "curly girl method?" Curly girl method involves not using products that contain harsh sulfates or silicones. There's two techniques that also seem to help bring out the wave in my hair - plopping and diffusing.

I like the cream too. Matrix Curl Life is okay too, but kind of crunchy. I just hate the feeling of stuff in my hair though and am overly picky.

I've found that using the Fekkai system, my hair is actually better on Day 2 - not stiff at all, just wavy and bouncy. Love it!

I have wavy hair and my hairdresser fixed it extra wavy last time. He used Pureology Pure volume on my hair and then used a diffuser on it. It was crazy how well it worked