Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cream dress

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Return both

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

nyc_hou_mia

Dec 26, 2018
I purchased these two dresses - how would you wear them, for what occasions? I think originally I was going for a casual daytime hipster-esque vibe but now I'm not too sure. Would this look cure with flats and/or a pair of white sneakers? Is it work appropriate?

Which color should I keep or just return both? For visualization - I'm in my twenties, olive complexion and pretty tall.

goods_09_417701

goods_30_417701

Both nice, black might be more versatile, I can't tell what type of fabric this is but with the cream you might have to worry about it getting dirty or being see-through. I think you can wear to work as long as it's not see-through. I think you could wear cute trendy sneakers, probably not white with either of these though.

Reactions: nyc_hou_mia
The style, fabric and fit are matronly for someone in her 20s. Sorry.
Depends what level of hipster the person has achieved (and for the record, I'd either wear these, or I'd admire someone who is taller rocking these on a weekend with sneakers. Well, depending on the material. I'm super sick of rayon/viscose).

I'd probably change out the belt to a wider waist cincher type. It's kind of long on the model in the black version but it says she's only 5'5" so would probably look better on you if you're at least a couple inches taller than that.