Styledrops experience

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
SUCKED!!!! I received the Gucci bag only after an Email saying that they did not have it the day it was to arrive. I get an email a few days later saying the do indeed have one now so I said HOORAH. It comes and its not even close to the color posted on the website. SO I read the return policy, which is like a book and wonder hmmmm perhaps I should just try to sell it. SO I post it here..no luck. Today I spent 40 MINUTES in UPS with the clerk working on following all the rules to send it back properly as if you miss one rule...no refund. I had to call them AGAIN (the customer service is in Italy so you must call before 1pm) 10 minutes before cut off time we reach someone...okay then the good part. $150.00 to send the damn thing back PLUS a 10% restock fee. Please make sure you love what you order from them...it was a big fat HASSLE.

OMG!!! $150 to send it back PLUS a restocking fee??? That is absolutely crazy! I would have just been tempted to keep the bag at that rate (which is what they probably want!)

I'm sorry the bag didn't turn out to be what you expected :sad2: It did look completely white in the styledrop pictures and then the ones you posted in the marketplace were definitely beige.

For sure authentic...but I should have gone to Gucci or Neimans etc...much more cost effective. They do have great merchandise and I think if you were going to keep it FOR sure its a great place.

Sunshine said:
For sure authentic...but I should have gone to Gucci or Neimans etc...much more cost effective. They do have great merchandise and I think if you were going to keep it FOR sure its a great place.
Yeah...I hate stores with bad return policy...I think maybe you should just keep it or sell it instead. $150 return is not worth it I think.

I'm glad you posted this. The customer service in Italy is enough to keep my away. It's just not enough of a discount to be worth it. The bag I'm looking at retails for $1200 + tax but on Styledrops is $1161 + shipping.

Not worth it.

I'm really sorry to hear about your terrible experience with Styledrops!!! I've shopped there before (4 pairs of shoes) and fortunately, had a very good experience.

I understand their merchandise is authentic...and the shoes I got definitely seemed to be the real deal.