Stylebook with bakeacookie

Thanks for the answer, bake. I do try to wear leg flattering clothes, yet I still feel that my ankles look like an elephant's, especially from behind. These are the ballerinas I hardly ever or never wear. The black ones for driving, what a shame, and the black and white ones that are extremely comfortable are 3 years old and have never been worn. Shame on me. :sad:

View attachment 3654335

I think you're fine, you're probably overthinking it. Lol. Those are adorable flats though!!

I think you're fine, you're probably overthinking it. Lol. Those are adorable flats though!!
You're probably right. I took them all out of my upstairs closet and put them in the downstairs coat and shoe closet, so I remember to wear them. If they still don't get out this summer, they go on somebody else's feet.
Thank you for bearing with me!

So I realize when I travel I walk a bunch more than normal.

I need to rotate between like 3 pairs of shoes.

Wore flip flops for one day, which worked, but the days I needed flats, I only had one pair and should've brought two.

Packing lessons learned. Hoping my feet recover this week in time for Easter weekend!

Packing list coming up soon, plus the two new items that joined my wardrobe. :smile:

Reactions: Marylin
IMG_1491847017.192414.jpg
Packing list for a 3 day weekend of shopping and museums.

The first day called for comfort since it was a travel day and shopping. Hence the maxi dress and flip flops I forgot I had (which was more comfortable than the sandals and why I decided to return them).

This is when I purchased my new Chanel bag which I used instead of the wallet on chain

IMG_1491847177.794192.jpg

Then a little fancier dress with the Liberty bow for tea on Saturday. (Yes, with the Chanel bag, didn't care if it clashed with the bow haha).

And more museums Sunday with the Burberry tee and Helmut Lang pants.

Bracelets changed daily.

My 3 - 4 day trips seem to fit all in a duffle or travel bag.
IMG_1491847320.371883.jpg
All clothes go in a packing cube, and they fit 4 days of clothes and pjs.
Then a bag of toiletries in the ziplock, in the grey bag behind it are my brushes and charge cables.
Shoes are in the plastic bag because I seem to have misplaced my shoe bag. Lol.

But plenty of room for bringing more things home haha.
This LC, the large Bally tote (similar to a GM Neverfull) and the Lesportsac duffle fit under the seat in domestic flights.

View attachment 3663013
Packing list for a 3 day weekend of shopping and museums.

The first day called for comfort since it was a travel day and shopping. Hence the maxi dress and flip flops I forgot I had (which was more comfortable than the sandals and why I decided to return them).

This is when I purchased my new Chanel bag which I used instead of the wallet on chain

View attachment 3663016

Then a little fancier dress with the Liberty bow for tea on Saturday. (Yes, with the Chanel bag, didn't care if it clashed with the bow haha).

And more museums Sunday with the Burberry tee and Helmut Lang pants.

Bracelets changed daily.

My 3 - 4 day trips seem to fit all in a duffle or travel bag.
View attachment 3663018
All clothes go in a packing cube, and they fit 4 days of clothes and pjs.
Then a bag of toiletries in the ziplock, in the grey bag behind it are my brushes and charge cables.
Shoes are in the plastic bag because I seem to have misplaced my shoe bag. Lol.

But plenty of room for bringing more things home haha.
This LC, the large Bally tote (similar to a GM Neverfull) and the Lesportsac duffle fit under the seat in domestic flights.
Wow! You hardly took anything! Didn't you need a jacket or coat or scarf? I really have to learn to take less.

Wow! You hardly took anything! Didn't you need a jacket or coat or scarf? I really have to learn to take less.

No where I went is always warm. My sweaters were fine after sunset too. It's always easier to fit warmer clothes in a packing cube.

lol I wish I still had my London packing list. Now that is insanely huge. But I also get to use a suitcase haha.

My St Louis packing list had more because of the weather for the same amount of time.

It's a bit boring to wear the same set of clothing every week, but I am determined to wear things I own more.

I've been feeling more and more guilty buying wardrobe stuff because I am supposed to enjoy what I have and save more for the house.

Hoping to get back on track, since I did buy things for upcoming vacations.

Anyway, here's another set of skirts and stuff from my closet. Now that it's kinda getting hot, I might try accessorizing more. Everything gets hidden with sweaters when it's cold so I get lazy.

IMG_1493221104.959021.jpg
IMG_1493221140.410538.jpg
IMG_1493221149.599327.jpg
IMG_1493221179.877304.jpg

I'm plotting two trips.

One somewhere warm and another cold.

The warm needed swim suits, waking flats, which I purchased. I then had to enter my work out gear as I'd use them as actual outfit items, such as sneakers for hiking and my windbreaker.

For the cold trip, I took advantage of the rack's boot sale to replace the boots I sold due to weight and style.

IMG_1493221755.379910.jpg

I honestly feel I have a good set of items in my closet and I should just use them all.

Reactions: eggtartapproved