Stupid belt question

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I have stupid measurements.

So it looks like my waist requires a 75 belt size, & my hips need a 90. What do I do??

I currently have an 80 which fits my waist on the tightest hole & high waisted jeans on the 2nd hole. But I can’t wear it on my hips. If I got a 90 I’d have lots of extra belt when wearing with dresses.

I’m getting confused!!! Please help!

Attachments

• D76BC0F2-D942-4C4D-9EEA-7FA8E64A28BE.jpeg
    D76BC0F2-D942-4C4D-9EEA-7FA8E64A28BE.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 54
I have the same issue as you and it is frankly annoying! Would you be able to punch an extra hole on a slightly bigger belt?

If my hips would fit in a 90 then it wouldn’t be so bad, but I’m wondering if I add extra holes the excess belt on a 95 would annoy me when wearing on the waist since Im already on the tightest hole on an 80. So frustrating. I must have a weird shape.

Since the belt is designed to be worn on the waist, you’ll need to size up if you want to wear it any lower. That’s why the larger sizes tend to always sell out.

I didn’t realise they were meant for the waist.

The problem is my favourite jeans are on the hip. Maybe I should just buy them in high waist? Then stick with the 80?

Reactions: DoctoCoco
Just because it’s designed for the waist doesn’t mean you can’t wear it on your hips. That’s just why the sizing is all over the place.

The belt should be worn on the second or third hole, according to my SA. I would suggest getting an 85.