Stunning ST Germain Club

Ok so last year I bought the shopper Pallas in red and it was between that and the saint germain mm in noir. I bought the shopper Pallas which I love but I haven't been able to get this bag out of my mind. Is it worth getting? Has it held up well? Tia :smile:
I adore my St. Germain MM in Noir. I bought mine almost a year ago in Paris. It's a gorgeous bag. It holds everything I need plus more, it's stylish, and I never see another person carrying it. I love the different strap options, too. Mine looks brand new but I also rotate my bags very often.

I adore my St. Germain MM in Noir. I bought mine almost a year ago in Paris. It's a gorgeous bag. It holds everything I need plus more, it's stylish, and I never see another person carrying it. I love the different strap options, too. Mine looks brand new but I also rotate my bags very often.
thank you!

Joining the club with my new little cutie! Omg I am so in love with her, she is perfect! My holy grail bag I can't believe these aren't more popular, they're just so darn cute!
qNvpElT.jpg

I just saw this bag today & it's next on my list. I've been contemplating on a Chanel mini but after seeing this today I've decided to get Saint Germain BB instead. Can't wait! [emoji4]

Went into LV just now and am feel slightly alarmed that the store is down to their last 2 pieces of the BB and PM. I love my black BB and looking forward to purchasing a 2nd BB but only the display piece is left. Hopefully LV won't discontinue the BBs.

Went into LV just now and am feel slightly alarmed that the store is down to their last 2 pieces of the BB and PM. I love my black BB and looking forward to purchasing a 2nd BB but only the display piece is left. Hopefully LV won't discontinue the BBs.
Agree - I asked for the PM in Creme, they didn't have a fresh one in Toronto and i can't find it on the site anymore... wondering if they'll discontinue making it

I'm sorry to hear you are not enjoying your gift. From the listings I have seen on consignment websites, the St Germain doesn't seem to hold its value well at all, even in new condition. I recommend getting quotes from Fashionphile and Yoogi's. If you're not in any big rush to sell, also try Ann's Fabulous Finds. Good luck!
In terms of resell value, considering getting either the st. germain pm in white/creme or the diorama in the rose pastel shades. which do you think will do better?

I also dress casually.. I use mine with denim.. And the bag is very light plus roomy.. I love mine.. ;)
Do you get color transfer
Joining the club! I have the pm size so its harder to wear as an everyday bag and i don't want color transfer so I have to baby it a little, but God is it worth it. View attachment 3048129
Any issues with colour transfer so far? thxx for sharing :smile:

In terms of resell value, considering getting either the st. germain pm in white/creme or the diorama in the rose pastel shades. which do you think will do better?
Depending on where you sell it. In Sweden the empreinte bags from LV normally has quite a low resell value while Dior bags can be quite expensive since we don't have any Dior store (or franchise store) in the whole country!

Reactions: NinaVera
I just saw this bag today & it's next on my list. I've been contemplating on a Chanel mini but after seeing this today I've decided to get Saint Germain BB instead. Can't wait! [emoji4]

I have a small chanel boy and this saint germain BB. I think the BB is so much prettier than Chanels. The chain on the BB is so comfy, shiny and flat. The S-Lock gets scratched and isn't as easy to get in and out of as a chanel, but with the BB stuffed it's easy to snap shut. I love this bag :smile:

Were the BBs completely discontinued or in the process of being discontinued? It's such a great bag.

View attachment 3680564View attachment 3680565
Tiny precious gem with her family. I love the st. Germain BB most, then follows emp speedy B, then Metis hobo.

Completely agree with you, the saint germain bb is so beautiful. I own it as well. I've always been surprised this bag was never more popular. I love it more than my Chanels even. The chain is so comfy and doesn't get dull. And it's just so cute and pretty. The noir with the gold is breathtaking. I wish they'd come out with more colors. Love your collection! :smile:

Reactions: MillerRocks