Stuart Weitzman 50/50 or LowLand or even HighLand

Dont think you could go wrong with either... but

if you say your style rock and roll chic, I would guess you'd be wearing a leather jacket sometimes? Imho, I think that a leather jacket plus leather OTK would be too much but I reckon you could wear a leather jacket and suede OTK? So my vote is suede :graucho:

I am desperately wanting the lowlands in black suede at the moment. I might bite the bullet this month when I've been paid and then I'd be on ban island until the Jan sales!

Thank you! I realized after posting and oogling them online that there is no zipper to put them on. I'm going to try to go to SCP or Fashion Island tomorrow and find a pair in-store. I have super high arches and need to make sure I could even get them on :sad:

Thank you! I realized after posting and oogling them online that there is no zipper to put them on. I'm going to try to go to SCP or Fashion Island tomorrow and find a pair in-store. I have super high arches and need to make sure I could even get them on :sad:

You should be able to get them on, they are really stretchy - hope you like them if you find a pair today :smile:

i have been searching for some flat suede otk boots for my entire life

never found any because my thighs are too skinny, it looks ridiculous

until the lowlands!!! now i just have to save cause they are really overpriced :sad:

I own the 50/50 in Black and the HiLo boots in Black and T'moro. I am so in love with the Highlands. I am trying to figure out a way to get those after just purchasing a pair of Givenchy boots that broke the bank!! :biggrin:

Thank you so much - greatly appreciated

thanks

i'm also looking to buy the lowlands on sale

Bloomingdales Buy More Save More includes Stuart Weitzman. The Highlands and Lowlands are 25% off with the code TURKEY.

^^^^i was just coming here to post this! Thanks, gatorpooh!!

Also tomorrow, instore Bloomies is offering a $30 GC for every $100 purchased. They are giving them at time of purchase so you don't have to wait for them. HTH:flower:

Reactions: Bumbleb0o