Stretchmarks and spidervein removal in Seoul

MoonLee

Aug 23, 2011
Hi all

I will be travelling to Seoul to do PS.
I am planning to also remove stretch marks and spider veins on my legs.
Does anyone has clinics to recommend?

I can't recommend any clinics, but carboxy therapy is the only thing I've found that works on stretch marks. You'll need multiple treatments though, about once or twice a week, and it's pretty painful.
I bought a package with ten session and after five my stretch marks is about 40-50% better. Hoping they'll be all gone once I've completed the remaining five.

I can't recommend any clinics, but carboxy therapy is the only thing I've found that works on stretch marks. You'll need multiple treatments though, about once or twice a week, and it's pretty painful.
I bought a package with ten session and after five my stretch marks is about 40-50% better. Hoping they'll be all gone once I've completed the remaining five.
Oo! Thanks for the info. I heard carboxy therapy also kills fat? What if I have stretch marks on my butt? Will my butt deflate?

I'll be in Seoul for 5 weeks, I'll definitely look into it.

Oo! Thanks for the info. I heard carboxy therapy also kills fat? What if I have stretch marks on my butt? Will my butt deflate?

I'll be in Seoul for 5 weeks, I'll definitely look into it.

There are different techniques for carboxy therapy depending on what you're treating. It can be used for fat reduction, but it won't be the same type of treatment as for stretch marks. So no, your butt won't deflate:smile:

Reactions: jemsss
Hi all

I will be travelling to Seoul to do PS.
I am planning to also remove stretch marks and spider veins on my legs.
Does anyone has clinics to recommend?

Hi MoonLee,
Have you done the treatment yet? Would you mind sharing what clinic you went? I am looking to remove some stretch marks as well.