Strayed from Bal for a while but finally...a spring reveal!!

Yay you girls are so smart! It's the Rose Azalee (the tag says Azalee even though many refer to it as Azalea) Giant Gold Continental Zip Around. It's actually a gift for my mommy for her birthday. I thought I'd introduce her to Bal, the first brand that ignited my love for designer items. :smile: Thanks for letting me share!

First of all , Happy Birthday to you mother. Congrats for the purchase.The wallet looks lovely.You are very lovely daughter.😊 I'm very interested in this color for my first mini city. However, I will be travelling to Europe around the middle of April. So I'm not sure if they will still have this color available. This season they mostly provide pastel coulours,which is very very light. I have only dark colors in my collection so I'm unsure if I should try pastel if the Rose Azalee does not available by the time I make a purchase , or I'm better go for anthracite ? Did you see any others interesting colors for this season? Too bad they don't do bright color for mini city this season. :sad:

Hi Dearest!
The rose azalea is not as light as the blue (dragee?) or vert jade. There is a powdery pink color in the stores too. The rose azalea mini city with gold hardware is striking. I think ultra violet mini cities are available if you want a darker color. I have the UV work bag, and I love the color. :smile:

Last edited:
The rose azalea is not as light as the blue (dragee?) or vert jade. There is a powdery pinkie the stores too. I saw the rose azalea mini city with gold hardware, and it was striking. I think ultra violet mini cities are also available if you want a darker color. I have the UV work bag, and I love the color.

The problem is I don't buy now . It will be around 20ish of April that I will be in the UK again and make a purchase . I'm afraid by the time they will only have pastel colours left for the mini city.

First of all , Happy Birthday to you mother. Congrats for the purchase.The wallet looks lovely.You are very lovely daughter.😊 I'm very interested in this color for my first mini city. However, I will be travelling to Europe around the middle of April. So I'm not sure if they will still have this color available. This season they mostly provide pastel coulours,which is very very light. I have only dark colors in my collection so I'm unsure if I should try pastel if the Rose Azalee does not available by the time I make a purchase , or I'm better go for anthracite ? Did you see any others interesting colors for this season? Too bad they don't do bright color for mini city this season. :sad:

Hello Dearest girl; thank you so much for your compliment! I really don't know whether they will still have Rose Azalee by April but it never hurts to try and ask the SAs for help over there! Some are willing to help you call other stores that may have the color you are looking for so definitely ask them. This is an excellent color combo for the mini city!! I personally am not feeling the pastel colors as much as the more pigmented Rose Azalee. My suggestion is to never settle for something that is mediocre; you have to love it to pay so much for it!! The reason why I love Bal is because of the colors. I'm proud to say I don't own a black/anthracite bag because I'm always so excited about the bright colors Bal has to offer that I cannot find with other brands. Rose Azalee was the one that caught my eye most out of all the colors this season. I wish you an amazing trip in Europe! Eat lots of delicious food, take beautiful pictures, and good lucking finding that perfect bbag that is waiting for you!! :biggrin:

Hello Dearest girl; thank you so much for your compliment! I really don't know whether they will still have Rose Azalee by April but it never hurts to try and ask the SAs for help over there! Some are willing to help you call other stores that may have the color you are looking for so definitely ask them. This is an excellent color combo for the mini city!! I personally am not feeling the pastel colors as much as the more pigmented Rose Azalee. My suggestion is to never settle for something that is mediocre; you have to love it to pay so much for it!! The reason why I love Bal is because of the colors. I'm proud to say I don't own a black/anthracite bag because I'm always so excited about the bright colors Bal has to offer that I cannot find with other brands. Rose Azalee was the one that caught my eye most out of all the colors this season. I wish you an amazing trip in Europe! Eat lots of delicious food, take beautiful pictures, and good lucking finding that perfect bbag that is waiting for you!! :biggrin:

I quite like you for some reasons . I can feel your sweet and energetic energy through the words lol. 😍Thank you so much for all of the good suggestions. I cheated balen for two Chanel flaps in January. This time I want a nice mini city in my collection. Hope I get sth BRIGHT.

I quite like you for some reasons . I can feel your sweet and energetic energy through the words lol. 😍Thank you so much for all of the good suggestions. I cheated balen for two Chanel flaps in January. This time I want a nice mini city in my collection. Hope I get sth BRIGHT.

YAY I like you too!! ^_^ I'm a nurse and I have had many patients/family members tell me they appreciate my positive energy in the hospital too so THANK YOU!!! It's so important to bring a positive message to everyone because life is so amazing and there's so many great things waiting to happen to everyone as long as we face every day with a happy attitude. I have actually cheated on Bal for 2 years!! I'm really active in the Celine forum now; I haven't had that "must buy now!" feeling from Bal for so long, especially since AW took over. Please do a reveal once you find that mini city! And I'm actually going to hunt for your thread of your new Chanel flaps so I can drool over them hehehe ^_^ I have a Mauve mini city so if you need any pix or have any questions before purchasing, please don't hesitate to ask! :smile:

YAY I like you too!! ^_^ I'm a nurse and I have had many patients/family members tell me they appreciate my positive energy in the hospital too so THANK YOU!!! It's so important to bring a positive message to everyone because life is so amazing and there's so many great things waiting to happen to everyone as long as we face every day with a happy attitude. I have actually cheated on Bal for 2 years!! I'm really active in the Celine forum now; I haven't had that "must buy now!" feeling from Bal for so long, especially since AW took over. Please do a reveal once you find that mini city! And I'm actually going to hunt for your thread of your new Chanel flaps so I can drool over them hehehe ^_^ I have a Mauve mini city so if you need any pix or have any questions before purchasing, please don't hesitate to ask! :smile:

I'm pretty sure you are a great nurse and those around you must be very happy.
I will do a reveal once I can collect sth bright and mini from balen.
I was wrong about the month. I bought Chanel flaps in December , and yes I did a reveal on Chanel forum. :smile: