Stranded on a Desert Island for 1 yr - What MJ Bag Would U Bring?

I'm not sure I want to go anywhere where I can only take one. But.. if I have to choose, I think I would go for one of my MbMJs rather than an MJ. The MbMJs are so soft and lovely to touch and I could lay my head on her at night and she could certainly be my "Wilson".

Since some of you are also taking wallets, I think I should be able to take one Louise, they're not much bigger than a ZC.

I'm assuming we can take relevant dust bags to prevent sand scratches.

Yeah, I'm sure a version of ebay auctions would help pass the time, until it turned ugly...

Get back, *****! That was MY auction! You KNOW I saw it first! :::wrestles fellow tPFer in the sand, pulling hair, nail clawing, while others clutch their bags tighter and perhaps even take sides. ... and Melly and Thithi giggle at the antics of those who don't even know they've smuggled ALL their bags to the island::::P
LMAO... they'll be hidden along with our secret stash of chocolate and rum!! :sneaky:

OMG jun -- way too funny!!!!
and what would your "wilson" be named?
Stammy, perhaps??

attachment.php

^yeah...are we ALL on the same "said" island???? :nuts: if so., we'd have to come up with a bargaining system so we can still get our fix for a "new" bag!!

actually -- I think if we were all stranded on the same island, each with one MJ bag it would become our own little resort -- you know, an escape from "reality" where we could all swap handbags, kick back and relax -- in fact, I wouldn't consider myself stranded at all - and I certainly wouldn't want to be found!!!

^ I agree...sipping coconut moonshine...bargining on bags...I'll give ya my alyona AND 4 coconuts and raise ya a hand made shiv from a left over turnlock for you...insert bag here!!

Forget a bag, I'm just bringing a ZC to remind me of the amazing collection I have that won't be ROASTING IN THE SUN WITH ME for when I get back.

Come on ladies, think logically!

(jk jk jk jk)

Hmm I need to decide between: 1) Miss Marc tote and 2) Dr. Delancey tote..

Miss marc tote is cute, sturdy and light. I smile every time I see Miss Marc... Dr. Delancey is heavy like crazy, but the leather is soft like butter -- touching the leather alone can make me feel great:P

Plus, Delancey is a HUGE bag -- I think I can sleep in it from time to time :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• Miss marc tote.jpg
    Miss marc tote.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 140
  • marc-by-marc-jacobs-delancy-tote.jpg
    marc-by-marc-jacobs-delancy-tote.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 45