Storing Revas?

First timer in TB forum...and I just purchased my first pair of TB over the weekend when Nordstrom was matching Bloomies F&F sale. Anyway, I got the Reva in Royal Tan and Gold, and Nordstrom sent me a dust bag along with the flats. When I did a search, I realized that it isn't common to have a dust bag with Reva purchases! Or maybe they are starting to do that now??

So my question is, how are the rest of you storing your tumbled leather Revas? Do you keep them in the box, store them in a dust bag, etc....? Thanks in advance for the tip!

I keep my shoes on a shelf in my closet, I keep a wooden shoe shaper in the Caroline's. I've bought shoes directly from Tory Burch stores and have never received a bag for them....lucky you.

I normally buy from Tory Burch, Shopbop or Nordies and have never had a dustbag - always a box. I store my Revas in their box, with the stuffed paper that they came with inside the toes. I photograph what's in the box and stick it to the outside, otherwise all the boxes look the same :smile:

Thanks, everyone, for your responses! I like the idea of putting the picture outside of the boxes...genius! :tup: I wasn't sure if they needed to "breathe" like leather bags and stay out of the boxes...but I'm also guilty of still keeping some of my bags in their boxes instead of just storing in their dust bags...oops!

I'm not sure if they need to 'breathe' or not, but I personally prefer boxes as it stops the shoes getting squashed :P if they start to pile up - also I think any shoes get a bit smelly anyway after a few wears (not from feet but from what they pick up from the street environment!) so the box sort of contains the odour........the dust bags are handy for travelling though!

First timer in TB forum...and I just purchased my first pair of TB over the weekend when Nordstrom was matching Bloomies F&F sale. Anyway, I got the Reva in Royal Tan and Gold, and Nordstrom sent me a dust bag along with the flats. When I did a search, I realized that it isn't common to have a dust bag with Reva purchases! Or maybe they are starting to do that now??

So my question is, how are the rest of you storing your tumbled leather Revas? Do you keep them in the box, store them in a dust bag, etc....? Thanks in advance for the tip!

I have a pair of black and a pair of brown Revas, neither of mine came with a dust bag only my miller sandals did. I store all of my shoes in their original boxes to keep from unwanted wear from dust and it keeps the dogs from getting them as well.