Stores NOW carrying b-bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
FYI, you can purchase bbags online from the designer boutique Cricket in Liverpool now. The link is CricketLiverpool: Designer clothes in Liverpool. muk luk boots, mukluk boots, mukluk, ugg boots, alice temperly, balenciaga, boccaccini, cacharel, d squared, emilio pucci, mathew wiliams, rizal.. I know you're not supposed to be able to but Cricket is a well known boutique over here in the UK as a lot of the footballers wives and girlfriends (affectionately known as the "WAGS") shop here. I don't think they'll stoop so low as to sell fakes. I 've been salivating at their Bbags for a few minutes now. Gotta go wipe the drool off my computer now. Bye:P

The only thing that bothers me is why don't they use the correct name of the colors for the bags? They are calling the courier the "postman" bag? I see they have a mustard bag? Are you sure these are authentic? Anyone?:shrugs:

Yup ... Cricket is a well-known source of authentic bags ... HOWEVER ... you might want to ellicit some responses from those who have actually ordered from them. If I remember correctly, a lot of folks were none too pleased with the Customer Service (or lack thereof). Plus, I've heard that it's best to call them ... not rely on what they have listed on their website as it might not be accurate.

If you reside in the US, you will not be getting a bargain. The GPB is very strong against the dollar, and you will be assessed Customs duties; frankly, it's better to buy the item here!

tweetie said:
Just to add:
Calgary - Holt Renfrew
carries B-bags... better selection than Edmonton!

Hi are you from Calgary?.. i jsut went to holt today and couldn't fine them... i saw them a week ago, now it's gone *_*~ did they change where they put it?

eping said:
Hi are you from Calgary?.. i jsut went to holt today and couldn't fine them... i saw them a week ago, now it's gone *_*~ did they change where they put it?

Yup - I'm from Calgary originally, but now live and work in Edmonton (go Oilers!) I still go to Calgary for shopping since the Holts there kicks butt over ours.

I was at Calgary Holts on Monday and they had a HUGE selection of Bbags - lots of colors and sizes, even the weirdo mating of the Chanel x BBag with the quilting!

Go in the main floor, left side past the jewelry and first set of bags. It's in the white walled section, the wall opposite the Burberry stuff. There's an entire wall dedicated to Bbags and Chloe. HTH!

I purchased my white courier from Cricket and had a speedy service from them. The item was in stock as stated and arrived within 7 days. No problems at all ordering from them. I would give them a call to ask them what they have in stock. They are very helpful and friendly to deal with.

tweetie said:
Yup - I'm from Calgary originally, but now live and work in Edmonton (go Oilers!) I still go to Calgary for shopping since the Holts there kicks butt over ours.

I was at Calgary Holts on Monday and they had a HUGE selection of Bbags - lots of colors and sizes, even the weirdo mating of the Chanel x BBag with the quilting!

Go in the main floor, left side past the jewelry and first set of bags. It's in the white walled section, the wall opposite the Burberry stuff. There's an entire wall dedicated to Bbags and Chloe. HTH!

Where in the Edmonton Holts are they located? Thanks!

For all of those bag lovers in South Carolina, there is finally a store that carrys them. I am going to visit them on Monday.

It is Bob Ellis Shoes in Charleston, SC.

They carry maybe 20 different high end brands and I can't wait to visit.

The website is not so great but you can get an idea of all the bags they have.

I spoke with the SA today and I asked specifically for Twiggy's and City's and he said they had both.

Bob Ellis Shoes

Have fun.:yahoo: :nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.