Store purchase question

It’s here! And it’s perfect. It was fully wrapped when it arrived.

When I tried it in store, it wasn’t so loose. It’s extremely loose on me now and the bracelet turns to the side completely on my arm. It’s uncomfortable when that happens though. Does anyone else have that issue? I have to fix it everytime it turns like if I flip my arm over, it sits very weird. I would have sized down but my wrist bone is larger and size 16 gets stuck above my wrist bone and it felt more uncomfortable to wear.
Mine does the same thing. My Loves are a little too big on me, as well, but it doesn't bother me. They don't go up my arm or anything like that, just sometimes twists like you said. A little odd/weird.

I am so glad it arrived in perfect condition and wrapped. It's gorgeous and looks beautiful on you! So glad this ordeal is over for you. Time to enjoy that beautiful bracelet.

Reactions: pinkgirl713
Mine does the same thing. My Loves are a little too big on me, as well, but it doesn't bother me. They don't go up my arm or anything like that, just sometimes twists like you said. A little odd/weird.

I am so glad it arrived in perfect condition and wrapped. It's gorgeous and looks beautiful on you! So glad this ordeal is over for you. Time to enjoy that beautiful bracelet.
I do love it! And I’m so thrilled it came perfect. I did just push it up my wrist last night and threw my arm under my pillow and slept just fine lol.

I noticed my wrist is wider and flatter so it’s definitely harder sizing wise. The 16 didn’t go over my wrist bone unless pushed and bothered me but this just seems to be more comfortable except when my arm is sitting flat, you see how much space there really is but other than that, it looks great.

Attachments

• 7E485729-6C3E-448A-B713-6C26B2871FB6.jpeg
    7E485729-6C3E-448A-B713-6C26B2871FB6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 8DE2F791-6326-473A-82AB-3E64AB25CEA8.jpeg
    8DE2F791-6326-473A-82AB-3E64AB25CEA8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
I do love it! And I’m so thrilled it came perfect. I did just push it up my wrist last night and threw my arm under my pillow and slept just fine lol.

I noticed my wrist is wider and flatter so it’s definitely harder sizing wise. The 16 didn’t go over my wrist bone unless pushed and bothered me but this just seems to be more comfortable except when my arm is sitting flat, you see how much space there really is but other than that, it looks great.
I do think yours looks fine. Mine is similar ?
D415D7A8-32B9-4170-8A3A-678A0D68B6AE.jpegCCD4208F-6D04-474D-A8FF-4779F57CE886.jpeg

I do think yours looks fine. Mine is similar ?
View attachment 5767129View attachment 5767130
Oh good! Thank you for the pics. It’s not just me ha ha! I appreciate the pics so much. I’m already more used to it today and it feels like second nature a bit more. I was cautious when loading the dishwasher though to not hit it on the sink or anything.

So I didn’t see it in the box til today but the certificate changed since it’s a different serial number. Oops! Glad I double checked the box and grabbed the new certificate.

Reactions: Purrsey
Oh good! Thank you for the pics. It’s not just me ha ha! I appreciate the pics so much. I’m already more used to it today and it feels like second nature a bit more. I was cautious when loading the dishwasher though to not hit it on the sink or anything.

So I didn’t see it in the box til today but the certificate changed since it’s a different serial number. Oops! Glad I double checked the box and grabbed the new certificate.
I am so happy you got you new love bracelet in pristine condition!!! Enjoy wearing this beautiful bracelet :smile: