Stone washed blue mini?

Unfortunately it's been sold out for a while I think... sorry! :shrugs: I was lucky enough to have gotten one earlier on. I haven't seen one listed on any other online stores or on *bay, but if you really like it, perhaps keep checking *bay, it might pop up...

Last edited:
Your best bet is ebay and maybe if RM recuts again, but they seem to be very busy with bags for the new seasons. FYI, I tried to get a stonewash blue bag through Luna Boston when RM had them on the website and LB said they wouldn't be carrying them (but I think they tried because there were many requests from tPF.) So it is unlikely that the stonewash blue will pop up on other websites like the wine did.

Yes, uclalax15! There is one on fleaBay today! It's ending in 6 days or so. Auction starts at $490. It's such a nice bag and one of the nicest blue stonewash I've seen. My hands are really itching, I want to let my personal shopper bid on that though I don't have enough money. I'm buying an RM HG from someone and I doubt I can afford to buy another in a day.

Thanks for all the responses guys! I just noticed the one on ebay. The bidding jumped up to $700! I'm so sad that I hesitated to buy it originally. 700 is a little out of the budget. Let me know if you see anything else : )

^I saw that and almost passed out. 700 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone is making a killing, wowwwwwwww! I wish I had one to sell haha. It's not even over yet, I bet it will go even higher at the end.

I think ebay is the best best. Hopefully some come up for less than $700. That's crazy! I got my stonewash blue mam when they first came out and at the time there was almost no demand for them at the time. They have gotten so popular since then!

I really want one too :sad:
Everytime I see Hayden P. toting hers around, it makes me want it even more!
And she puts that thing on the ground!
Roar.
I want one!

I guess I will have to settle with a Sage, for now.

Are there any TPFers here who own one?

I really want one too :sad:
Everytime I see Hayden P. toting hers around, it makes me want it even more!
And she puts that thing on the ground!
Roar.
I want one!

I guess I will have to settle with a Sage, for now.

Are there any TPFers here who own one?

Hayden P also has a Sage MAM. It looks like the Stonewash Blue MAM on the pics, too! 3snuffles had one, you may also try to search RM threads. Lots of Sage MA pictures!

I just realized Hayden has the 3 most coveted MA bags for RM and hottest Milo. Was I born a little too late for Milo? Oh, screw age difference. Doesn't matter he's so HOT!

I :heart: HAYDEN!
She is just too adorable and lucky! Milo is such a *drools* dude :drool:

I am actually going to email Cory later tonight.
My boyfriend is buying the Sage MAM for me :wlae: Woo hoo~
As a birthday gift.
LOL. He usually gets me like numerous gifts for my birthday but he said this bag will be the only gift this year :P NO PROBLEM TO ME :graucho:
So I hope it goes through!
YAY
I can't wait :yahoo: