Stockholm Hermes

Update: The Hermés Store in Stockhom will be closing January 5th 2020 and there will be a new Hermés owned Hermés store opening at the NK department store in September 2020. So between January - September 2020 there will be no Hermés store in Stockholm
Does anyone have any new intel regarding the re-opening?
Like when in September the store is set to open, and the staff situation (same as before or all new)?
I can’t wait to see it! :smile:

Does anyone have any new intel regarding the re-opening?
Like when in September the store is set to open, and the staff situation (same as before or all new)?
I can’t wait to see it! :smile:
I am also curious to when in September. I don`t live in STH and need to plan a visit ahead but would really like to be there for the opening if possible. I know some of the staff decided to quit when the old store closed. My SA was one of them and she had been with the store longest of the ones that were left when the old store closed after New Year.

I am also curious to when in September. I don`t live in STH and need to plan a visit ahead but would really like to be there for the opening if possible. I know some of the staff decided to quit when the old store closed. My SA was one of them and she had been with the store longest of the ones that were left when the old store closed after New Year.
Oh no, so she's not even at a different store in NK? (Am I right in thinking you're referring to P?) :smile:
I've heard *rumours* that none of the old staff will be in the new store, sadly, but I don't know anything about the new staff.

Oh no, so she's not even at a different store in NK? (Am I right in thinking you're referring to P?) :smile:
I've heard *rumours* that none of the old staff will be in the new store, sadly, but I don't know anything about the new staff.
Yes that is the one. I don`t know what she does now. All she said was that she would do something different without saying what. It is a shame she left. She was very knowledgable.

Yes that is the one. I don`t know what she does now. All she said was that she would do something different without saying what. It is a shame she left. She was very knowledgable.
I miss P too, always a smile and friendly even if I visited the store seldom. I wish her the best and hope there will be someone I can connect to when I visit the new store. It takes a long time for new SAs to know H products, especially in smaller boutiques where they need to work with different product categories.

I try to follow NK’s website for updates about the store. But like Nahreen, I need to plan my travels well in advance.

I miss P too, always a smile and friendly even if I visited the store seldom. I wish her the best and hope there will be someone I can connect to when I visit the new store. It takes a long time for new SAs to know H products, especially in smaller boutiques where they need to work with different product categories.

I try to follow NK’s website for updates about the store. But like Nahreen, I need to plan my travels well in advance.
I spoke to customer services for h.com today, but the lady in question claimed to not have any info on the store opening :doh:
With a bit of luck there will be staff with, at least some, prior H knowledge.

Reactions: Serva1
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the website now says the store will be opening in October! I’m sure it still said September earlier, so it must have been changed during the day/early evening. :tdown:
Guess we’re stuck with h.com for at least another month and a half then.:facepalm:

**Edited for clarity: it says October on h.com. The NK site still says September, probably due to the fact that they have more copy that needs to be changed.

Last edited:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the website now says the store will be opening in October! I’m sure it still said September earlier, so it must have been changed during the day/early evening. :tdown:
Guess we’re stuck with h.com for at least another month and a half then.:facepalm:

**Edited for clarity: it says October on h.com. The NK site still says September, probably due to the fact that they have more copy that needs to be changed.

Yes, h com did say September at least a few days ago. I am not surprised the opening is delayed. Lets hope it is the beginning of October.

Reactions: tina_catsandscarves
Dear all, I do not use to writing here as I do not have news of general interest and I do not want to take people time but I think I have to tell you this curiosity. Just to start, I live in central Stockholm but I have only occasionally bought small stuff at the NK Hermes closed. My Kelly and Trim are preloved from Bukowskis or Stockholms Aktionsverket. Go to the curiosity. A few months ago, I guess that Hermes were looking for the new personal for the shop and I do not know if they had problems to get the right people because I got an email asking me to consider to apply for a job as manager at the new shop. It was quite bizarre because I am not into the fashion field at all and I am looking for any new job. I am a scientist and Professor at a Swedish Medical Faculty so my professional profile is quite far from the offer. I guess that they were sending emails to anyone in the area that were following Hermes news for collectors and Hermes information. I guess that they also understand that the handbags collectors know quite a bit about the products, most likely more than young applicants looking for first job, jeje. I though that you would like to hear this gossip.

Dear all, I do not use to writing here as I do not have news of general interest and I do not want to take people time but I think I have to tell you this curiosity. Just to start, I live in central Stockholm but I have only occasionally bought small stuff at the NK Hermes closed. My Kelly and Trim are preloved from Bukowskis or Stockholms Aktionsverket. Go to the curiosity. A few months ago, I guess that Hermes were looking for the new personal for the shop and I do not know if they had problems to get the right people because I got an email asking me to consider to apply for a job as manager at the new shop. It was quite bizarre because I am not into the fashion field at all and I am looking for any new job. I am a scientist and Professor at a Swedish Medical Faculty so my professional profile is quite far from the offer. I guess that they were sending emails to anyone in the area that were following Hermes news for collectors and Hermes information. I guess that they also understand that the handbags collectors know quite a bit about the products, most likely more than young applicants looking for first job, jeje. I though that you would like to hear this gossip.
That is quite interesting! Thank you for sharing this. I wonder if they ever found the correct people to hire! :smile:

That is interesting. I also saw that they have advertisment on Linkedin for SAs to their STH store.

It seems that we are in the same professional area. I am an associate professor at a hospital in a different city as research strategist. As much as I love handbags, I would not change my job to work in a store.

That is interesting. I also saw that they have advertisment on Linkedin for SAs to their STH store.

It seems that we are in the same professional area. I am an associate professor at a hospital in a different city as research strategist. As much as I love handbags, I would not change my job to work in a store.

I completely agree science in my job and my passion and I would never change job and field. That is why I was so astonished to get an email of that type. I have followed the classic academic career from postdoc to Professor, I have never worked outside the University. The reality is that our interests are tracked and therefore algorythms used to send a particular information can end in some wrong people. It was very funny.

Yes the store will open in October now according to the latest information. Staff wise most if not all will be new and the SM is not from what I would consider luxury retail, but I have heard that there are some SA’s that might come from Chanel and LV. They are what I have heard still looking for staff (linked in still have add)

Last edited:
Reactions: tina_catsandscarves