Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Simple, elegant and sensual.

You look wonderful. A mix of executive and powerful woman. The leather jacket gives you a powerful appearance, biker rider style. while the pants and high heels gives you an executive appearance. The both styles look amazing together.

That outfit is casual and beautiful. The spring style looks perfect on you. The dress, the high heels color are perfect on you.

Reactions: Mieri
Very nice and sexy, are comfortable? For me seems toes are very squished and at heels is a gap which can slip out when you walk. For better result did you consider one size down?

Love this work outfit. Those cropped work trousers are really nice and paired with your suede Iriza’s is perfect. Whole outfit is great.

Really like the colour, texture, and pattern of those shoes and that spring dress is beautiful.

Out of curiosity, do you ever shop at ‘House of CB’? If not you should really go online and have a look at their ‘Carmen’ dress. Almost lost count how many colours and patterns they offer it in but seeing your great taste with dresses and outfits, I can’t help thinking it would be perfect for you this spring/summer. I can certainly picture you in one of the florals. No doubt you’ll have a perfect pair of heels to pair it with to make another killer Stilly outfit!

The red python are TDF on you!

Thanks chowlover!!!

Simple, elegant and sensual.

You look wonderful. A mix of executive and powerful woman. The leather jacket gives you a powerful appearance, biker rider style. while the pants and high heels gives you an executive appearance. The both styles look amazing together.

That outfit is casual and beautiful. The spring style looks perfect on you. The dress, the high heels color are perfect on you.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!!

Very nice and sexy, are comfortable? For me seems toes are very squished and at heels is a gap which can slip out when you walk. For better result did you consider one size down?

Thanks luiza!!! These Black Suede Irizas are a little too big. I bought them pre-owned in a slightly larger size but they're fairly rare. I've actually never seen another pair in black suede in a smaller size. I have to make due with them...

Love these pants with the suede Irizas! So beautiful!

Thanks Mitterman!!! The pants don't fit perfectly but I still love them...:love:

Love this work outfit. Those cropped work trousers are really nice and paired with your suede Iriza’s is perfect. Whole outfit is great.

Really like the colour, texture, and pattern of those shoes and that spring dress is beautiful.

Out of curiosity, do you ever shop at ‘House of CB’? If not you should really go online and have a look at their ‘Carmen’ dress. Almost lost count how many colours and patterns they offer it in but seeing your great taste with dresses and outfits, I can’t help thinking it would be perfect for you this spring/summer. I can certainly picture you in one of the florals. No doubt you’ll have a perfect pair of heels to pair it with to make another killer Stilly outfit!

Thanks so much Mieri!!! No I don't think I've ever been to the House of CB. I'll check it out as I'm always looking for new spring/summer dresses...even though I already have a million dresses...:blush:

What a killer. Love the houndstooth look! Thanks for posting

Thanks aporl!!! I think they are cute pants...:heart:

Heading to the airport for a one day work trip last week in Black Crystal Python So Kates with a new black skirt suit and black seamed stockings. My coworkers love to laugh at me wobbling around the airport...:smile:

View attachment 5976206View attachment 5976207View attachment 5976208View attachment 5976209View attachment 5976210View attachment 5976211View attachment 5976212View attachment 5976213View attachment 5976214View attachment 5976215View attachment 5976216View attachment 5976217
You look absolutely gorgeous, very elegant and properly dressed as a sensual executive worker. Why do your coworker laugh about you wobbling? I bet you walk on high heels very well, not wobbling and it's always wonderful to listen the heels sound on the stone or marble floor, as it's made on airports.

Coming back from the airport the next day in the same black suit jacket but with a ditsy print minidress and my Black Seta Calf Twistochat 120's. I haven't worn this pair of slingbacks in a long time but I still love them...:smile:

View attachment 5976218View attachment 5976219View attachment 5976220View attachment 5976221View attachment 5976222View attachment 5976223View attachment 5976224View attachment 5976225View attachment 5976226View attachment 5976227View attachment 5976228View attachment 5976229
You look amazing and beautiful. Simple, but always elegant, charming and sensual. You are right, i don't see you wearing those high heels for long time, but they are proper for the season that began few days ago. I hope you will wear them more times in future, because they are really beautiful and look perfect on your feet.

You look stunning, casual, but always showing elegance, sensuality and style.