Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

You look gorgeous. So elegant and so classic. It can't be an executive outfit, but it looks perfect to go to work.

You look so freshy and beautiful with that dress, and the 130mm heels improve the outfit a lot. You are perfect to go out and get all the lights on you. Can you dance wearing those high heels for hours?

This outfit is simply hot. You are completely amazing. Very sexy and stunning. The mini skirt and those high heels make your legs even better than they really are. And we all know that you have an amazing pair of legs.

My version of a more affordable khaki Miu Miu micro mini...under $100. Even pre-owned Miu Miu micro minis are selling for over $2,000...:shocked:
View attachment 5623351View attachment 5623352View attachment 5623353View attachment 5623354
The Miu Miu micro mini is simply amazing, and you look wonderful with it. The view of your legs is amazing, that is why I really enjoy seeing you wearing those micro mini and high heels. That is one of the hottest outfit styles that you can wear.

Reactions: MsYvonne
Great combination, looking good!

Thanks Mitterman!!!

You look gorgeous. So elegant and so classic. It can't be an executive outfit, but it looks perfect to go to work.

You look so freshy and beautiful with that dress, and the 130mm heels improve the outfit a lot. You are perfect to go out and get all the lights on you. Can you dance wearing those high heels for hours?

This outfit is simply hot. You are completely amazing. Very sexy and stunning. The mini skirt and those high heels make your legs even better than they really are. And we all know that you have an amazing pair of legs.

Thanks heelsmodels!!! I didn't do any dancing that night but I think I could do a little bit of dancing in them. Maybe some day...;)

Classy!!!

Thanks aporl!!!

Thanks for this pics, Stilly.
This mini is perfect on you!

Thanks seraphin!!! I actually got this micro mini in a few colors so you'll see more of it this Fall.

The Miu Miu micro mini is simply amazing, and you look wonderful with it. The view of your legs is amazing, that is why I really enjoy seeing you wearing those micro mini and high heels. That is one of the hottest outfit styles that you can wear.

Thanks so much heelsmodels!!! More new minis to come in coming weeks and months...:smile:

Reactions: MsYvonne