Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Stilly, How would you describe the sizing on the Iriza pump? The CL website indicates that it runs large and a pair of black kid Iriza pumps is on my wish list. Did you find that they run large and did you have to size down? With your extensive collection, I can't think of a better person to ask!

Irresistible classy and sexy :love:

Thanks MsYvonne!!! :smile:

You made my day, week, year!!!

Oh thanks Mitterman!!!

Classy and sexy!!! Lovely arch!

Thanks again Mitterman!!!

I can't resist, especially when you are wearing Iriza with legs up, so gorgeous!

Thanks so much aporl!!!

Stilly, How would you describe the sizing on the Iriza pump? The CL website indicates that it runs large and a pair of black kid Iriza pumps is on my wish list. Did you find that they run large and did you have to size down? With your extensive collection, I can't think of a better person to ask!

For me the Irizas run a half size large so size down a half size. The open instep makes them fit a bit looser than the So Kates.

looking fabulous in the " Casual Black Friday today, Black Patent Hot Chicks with some black patent leggings".
nice outfits and styles through out
xx

Thanks Sabrina!!!

Absolutely beautiful style. :smile:)

Thanks leovega!!!

This is an anklet for boots ;))

Who makes them Maxl? I've seen them as part of certain boot styles but not really as a separate add-on accessory.

Mini plaid and Black Kid Iriza make you beautiful legs ! :heart:

Thanks seraphin!!! This is the view folks get when I'm standing in line...

From a few weeks back (before the leaves poured down), Black Calf Lucifer Bow 120's with a thick, puff sleeve sweater and black mini. I only spiked myself a few times in this wearing...:crybaby:
View attachment 4921584View attachment 4921585View attachment 4921586View attachment 4921587View attachment 4921588View attachment 4921589View attachment 4921590View attachment 4921591View attachment 4921592View attachment 4921593

What a great outfit Stilly!

Much better than the casual look (torn jeans, etc) with elegant designer Loubs. Classy/elegant outfit, paired with appropriate high heeled pumps. With *sexy* flair, very mini skirt and 5" stiletto heels. The grey/black ensemble gives it a business-professional feel

You are such a princess! You and Gwen Stefani have a distinctive flair/style, you are "2 peas in a pod" so to say. See pics of Gwen Stefani. You are approaching her out-on-the-town glamour "flair", for office-professional look. Quite a real disrupter. You little devil you! LOL

2015.jpg

27-gwen-stefani-fashion-evolution-2004-mtv-vma-600-compressed.jpg

30-gwen-stefani-fashion-evolution-47th-grammy-awards-600-compressed.jpg

33-gwen-stefani-fashion-evolution-hollywood-life-600-compressed.jpg

41-gwen-stefani-fashion-evolution-2006-ama-600-compressed.jpg

37-gwen-stefani-fashion-evolution-harajuku-2-600-compressed.jpg

52353-ap0412080244.jpg

Reactions: XAQUI
From a few weeks back (before the leaves poured down), Black Calf Lucifer Bow 120's with a thick, puff sleeve sweater and black mini. I only spiked myself a few times in this wearing...:crybaby:
View attachment 4921584View attachment 4921585View attachment 4921586View attachment 4921587View attachment 4921588View attachment 4921589View attachment 4921590View attachment 4921591View attachment 4921592View attachment 4921593
Gorgeous outfit and heels Stilly. Tell me dear, when do you have the most problems with spiking yourself ? Mine come when I am distracted or loose my concentration for a minute or two. Usually when I am sitting on a tall barstool at a dark club or when I feel a little nervous trying to make a big sale at my job at the jewelry boutique where I work. I think some of it is because it is a little more difficult for me to keep my balance on 130mm high heels. Does that make sense to you ?

All I can say is:heart::heart::heart:

Thanks so much jeans&heels!!!

What a great outfit Stilly!

Much better than the casual look (torn jeans, etc) with elegant designer Loubs. Classy/elegant outfit, paired with appropriate high heeled pumps. With *sexy* flair, very mini skirt and 5" stiletto heels. The grey/black ensemble gives it a business-professional feel

You are such a princess! You and Gwen Stefani have a distinctive flair/style, you are "2 peas in a pod" so to say. See pics of Gwen Stefani. You are approaching her out-on-the-town glamour "flair", for office-professional look. Quite a real disrupter. You little devil you! LOL

View attachment 4922985

View attachment 4922986

View attachment 4922987

View attachment 4922988

View attachment 4922989

View attachment 4922990

View attachment 4922991

Thanks racq!
I do love Gwen's style!

Gorgeous outfit and heels Stilly. Tell me dear, when do you have the most problems with spiking yourself ? Mine come when I am distracted or loose my concentration for a minute or two. Usually when I am sitting on a tall barstool at a dark club or when I feel a little nervous trying to make a big sale at my job at the jewelry boutique where I work. I think some of it is because it is a little more difficult for me to keep my balance on 130mm high heels. Does that make sense to you ?

Thanks Christina! Most of my spiking problems are walking when I don't keep my feet far enough apart and catch my ankle. I've also done it at restaurants under the table when I forget I'm wearing spikes and spike myself.

Beautiful!

Thanks aprol!!!