Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Dear Stilly. What an amazing set of photos. Great how for 5 days you wore and walked in heels that most would struggle even to get on their feet. How were your feet/toes/legs towards the end of the week? Especially as you finished off with the ever amazing Hot Chicks? Are they harder on the toes than the open toe (peep toes) styles?

Reactions: jeans&heels
Wow, realy a great finish, love the skinnies with the hc‘s and the lenght of your blazer!

Thanks Mitterman!!! :smile:

Wow stilly you always bring us surprise!! I've never imagined blue HC could be a perfect fit for your casual outfits but you made it!!

Thanks aporl! This is a pair I don't wear that often so I thought I'd try them with jeans for a change.

Ultimate casual chic!

Thanks so much Kat!!!

Dear Stilly. What an amazing set of photos. Great how for 5 days you wore and walked in heels that most would struggle even to get on their feet. How were your feet/toes/legs towards the end of the week? Especially as you finished off with the ever amazing Hot Chicks? Are they harder on the toes than the open toe (peep toes) styles?

Thanks john! My feet are a little more tired than usual from the week but I've done it before and I really enjoyed the week.
Actually the open toe pairs (Senoras, Hot Waves, etc.) gave my feet/toes a break from the Hot Chicks which are less comfortable.
Its certainly is more difficult to wear Hot Chicks for 5 straight days though I did do it a while back.

You saved the best for last:heart:
Jeans with 130 are amazing

Thanks jeans&heels! I do love Hot Chicks with jeans so I saved that for Casual Friday!

Reactions: jeans&heels

The anklet is WONDERFUL..love the multi-color gems! I just got a bunch of (costume jewelry) multi-gem rings from Macy's (50% off, plus $10 Macy's cash with $50 purchase) -- multi-color, ruby red, opaline, etc.

LOVE these rings.. See pic. There are also bracelets with multi-gem -- opaline, sapphire, etc. I got each one, due to the crazy sale prices w/promotions (Macy's cash back)

You got the anklet from Amazon? I will try to find/get them..

I notice your legs show a little more color (than chicken-white), or is it your new camera? (which has "warmer" color rendition)

I also got a (used) water python Pigalle 120 recently, I LOVE the texture/pattern! See pics. Not so happy about an animal being hunted/killed to make the shoe.. Pamela Anderson got me hooked on Pigalle 120 (Jay Leno Show appearance), she's a PETA advocate..a kind soul. I wonder what she thinks about Louboutoun exotics (snake skin, python, etc)

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

IMG_1840.JPG

15731671_fpx.jpeg

Last edited: