Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Snow Leopard Iriza 120's today...:smile:

Although you always look great, I'm loving the anklets you've been adding lately!

Yes, GREAT anklets! Stilly, can you source the anklets for the rest of us -- vendor (Macy's?), style, etc. I just scored 4 anklets from Macy's during their extra 30% off (already discounted) recently. But, none of them have the lovely ornaments like yours!

IMG_2150.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

Last edited:
Although you always look great, I'm loving the anklets you've been adding lately!

Thanks avcbob!

Yes, GREAT anklets! Stilly, can you source the anklets for the rest of us -- vendor (Macy's?), style, etc. I just scored 4 anklets from Macy's during their extra 30% off (already discounted) recently. But, none of them have the lovely ornaments like yours!

View attachment 4898940

View attachment 4898944

Thanks racq! I think I got these anklets from Amazon. They're just inexpensive costume jewelry.

So stunning!!!!

Thanks Mitterman!!! :smile:

I'm so in love with this outfit from top to bottom.
May I ask the brand of the jacket?

Thanks so much aporl!
The Black Leather Jacket is from Peruvian Connection. Its a few years old but they sell beautiful clothing especially dresses and jackets.

With the colder fall weather, my Black Kid So Kate Booties get their first outing of the year for Casual Friday today with a new pair of faux leather leggings and a new black, puff sleeve blazer. :smile:
View attachment 4899600View attachment 4899601View attachment 4899602View attachment 4899603View attachment 4899604View attachment 4899605View attachment 4899606View attachment 4899607View attachment 4899608View attachment 4899609

Wow, you're running Vibram rubber protective soles? I notice some of your shoes are unprotected with red-soles worn to leather

I recently bought a bunch of Loubs (due to Covid19 "cabin fever") -- many of them were sporting Vibram soles. The sellers were some REAL pros (like yourself)! Some people really take good care of their stuff..it shows!

Attachments

• IMG_2715.JPG
    IMG_2715.JPG
    356.8 KB · Views: 29
Wow, you're running Vibram rubber protective soles? I notice some of your shoes are unprotected with red-soles worn to leather

I recently bought a bunch of Loubs (due to Covid19 "cabin fever") -- many of them were sporting Vibram soles. The sellers were some REAL pros (like yourself)! Some people really take good care of their stuff..it shows!

LOVE VIBRAM soles!!

That combination of leggings and booties is absolutely hot. Thx so much for sharing.

Thanks MBB!!!

You took the words out of my mouth, " Hot stuff."

Thanks so much chowlover!!!

I have a mix of some CL's with rubber soles and some without. The pairs I wear the most I get the rubber soles on to improve the durability especially boots like this that I wear all winter. I usually wear the red soles down then bring them to the cobbler for both new rubber soles and heel tips.

LOVE VIBRAM soles!!

Thanks thehighheelsgir! They're actually more for protection than fashion...:smile:

Don't think any male could resist, your boyfriend must be thrilled to see you with leather leggings!!!

Thanks aporl! Yes he certainly loves a pair of tight leggings. These certainty fill that bill...

Love the boots hope there will be more boots in this and your other thread
Thanks for sharing

Thanks Qqitzcrystal!!! Much more boots to come! I'm just getting my boots out now for the fall/winter seasons so its just the beginning of boot season for me. Stay tuned...:smile: