Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

You always look amazing, sensual and elegant, even with casual clothes. The So Kate model shape is always beautiful in shoes or boots format. So Kate are my 2nd favourite Louboutin model after Hot Chicks.I have to confess that I prefer to see you with short skirts or short dresses and bare legs, but you also look amazing with tight leggings or stocking. I have the same doubt as MsYvonne.

You always look amazing, sensual and elegant, even with casual clothes. The So Kate model shape is always beautiful in shoes or boots format. So Kate are my 2nd favourite Louboutin model after Hot Chicks.I have to confess that I prefer to see you with short skirts or short dresses and bare legs, but you also look amazing with tight leggings or stocking. I have the same doubt as MsYvonne.

Thanks so much Mr. Loub!
Don't worry...more bare legs to come...:smile:

Black Patent Hot Chicks today. Its gotten a little chilly lately so I thought I'd break out the stockings...:smile:

Hello Stilly, I'm absolutely fascinated of your great pictures, slim legs and your huge collection of Louboutins!
I'm currenly in the process of creating a 3D model of the HotChicks + Allenissima and would like to ask you a favour:
I would need a picture of the HotChicks/Allenissima straight from behind (and from the front), similar to the attached picture, with the camera at floor hight (like on your last picture IMG_4095.JPG).
That would help me to get a realistic view, how the shoe deforms with a foot inside.
Would that be possible?
Many thanks in advance, Akira

Attachments

• back_2.jpg
    back_2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,259
Reactions: Mr. Loub and XAQUI