Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I bought this older pair of pre-owned CL sandals and wore them over the weekend running errands to try them out. The heel is super high and somewhat unstable compared to my Hot Chicks, etc. though. I wobbled around in them like a teenage girl wearing her first pair of heels! You would think I had never worn heels before! I still like them though and wearing them is yet another challenge...
View attachment 4149978 View attachment 4149979 View attachment 4149980 View attachment 4149981 View attachment 4149982 View attachment 4149983 View attachment 4149984 View attachment 4149985 View attachment 4149987 View attachment 4149988
What is the heel height?

I LOVE a tall heel, so I am loving the Balotas. I am surprise you had a little challenge walking in them considering your history with 120+ and the platform on the heel.
Oddly I still find myself more comfortable in a good 150/160 heel with a platform compared to my 120's like the So Kates.
Nonetheless, they look amazing!

I love the tall heel as well Ms.parker!
I think its just the combination of the tall heel and small platform though I don't have any issues wearing Lady Peeps.
I think I just need to get used to them...

Correct. I love that you all knew the name of them (Cobra Balota 150's). They didn't come with the box and frankly I couldn't think of the name. I learn something every day...
DH asked me last night if I had a pair. I didn't, and even though they came out in 2011, before we started dating, somehow that was my fault for not having a pair.

So I was told to find a pair. And amazingly I did. Brand new, according to the ad. Should arrive tomorrow. Not the same colour as yours though.

See, I told you were a 'terrible' influence on my DH. Shame on you. :graucho:

Attachments

• Christian-Louboutin-Balota-150mm-Nude.jpg
    Christian-Louboutin-Balota-150mm-Nude.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 931
DH asked me last night if I had a pair. I didn't, and even though they came out in 2011, before we started dating, somehow that was my fault for not having a pair.

So I was told to find a pair. And amazingly I did. Brand new, according to the ad. Should arrive tomorrow. Not the same colour as yours though.

See, I told you were a 'terrible' influence on my DH. Shame on you. :graucho:

I thought they went back a few years.
You could always use another pair of sandals for summer Patsy...why not?