Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I think you probably already know what I'm going to say about your latest photos. They are absolutely stunning. You are such a natural in your Hot Chicks. Are you as confident in them as you look ? - you really should wear them more often dear. I think Hot Chicks are some of the best things to ever happen to a woman and I do hope Mr. Louboutin realizes that and brings out more style and colors. I would simply adore a pair with big beautiful bows on the toes and heels or nice long sharp spikes all over them or something in the DeBout style so everyone could appreciate what we go through to wear such magnificent heels - if you know what I mean - lol. What style Hot Chick would you like to see in the future dear ?

You look so comfortable and confident in these sky high heels. I really enjoy your casual Friday looks, you having amazing style and great legs that you really know hiw to show off. Thanks for posting so many great pictures and your comments are really great.

Classic Black Patent Pigalle 120's out in the rain to work this morning...:smile:
These are what I'd consider 2nd generation Pigalles...not the oldest original style but not the current version either.
Someday I'll do the evolution of the Pigalle 120 with my many, many pairs of Black Patent Pigalle 120's from many years back to today...

i would love that.

Hey Stilly, sorry to resurrect a suuuper old post, but I was wondering what the sizing is like on the suede viennanas? My main frame of references are old style pigalles and irizas, but I've read these fit a bit like So Kates (which run a bit too long for me). Any sizing tips would be much appreciated! They're gorgeous on you and I've lusted after a pair for quite a while now!
Black Suede Viennana 120's for Casual Friday...:smile:

Stilly, I just wanted to mention what a 'bad' influence you are on my DH. Almost inevitably when you post photos wearing your Hot Chicks, if I have the same pair, come High Heel Tuesday (HHT) they magically appear for me to wear. :wave:

I think you probably already know what I'm going to say about your latest photos. They are absolutely stunning. You are such a natural in your Hot Chicks. Are you as confident in them as you look ? - you really should wear them more often dear. I think Hot Chicks are some of the best things to ever happen to a woman and I do hope Mr. Louboutin realizes that and brings out more style and colors. I would simply adore a pair with big beautiful bows on the toes and heels or nice long sharp spikes all over them or something in the DeBout style so everyone could appreciate what we go through to wear such magnificent heels - if you know what I mean - lol. What style Hot Chick would you like to see in the future dear ?

Thanks Christina! I'll wear my 130mm heels more now with the warm weather. I would love the Hot Chicks with some cute bows or maybe the cut-out instep of the Iriza. For colors I'd love to see a red or white...or even natural python.

You look so comfortable and confident in these sky high heels. I really enjoy your casual Friday looks, you having amazing style and great legs that you really know hiw to show off. Thanks for posting so many great pictures and your comments are really great.

Thanks so much florcom. I am getting better at wearing the Hot Chicks. I seem to wear them more on Fridays...maybe because I see them a fun shoe more than a weekday workhorse like my Pigalles and So Kates.

Hey Stilly, sorry to resurrect a suuuper old post, but I was wondering what the sizing is like on the suede viennanas? My main frame of references are old style pigalles and irizas, but I've read these fit a bit like So Kates (which run a bit too long for me). Any sizing tips would be much appreciated! They're gorgeous on you and I've lusted after a pair for quite a while now!

The Viennanas fit a little small but similar to the So Kates. If they fit too tight, fastening the snaps on the front straps is impossible. I'd recommend going a half to full size up so the front straps fit properly. I have to dig mine out and wear them. I'm still on the hunt for a pre-owned pair in Black Kid...