Still cannot believe my luck

lynnb

Lynnb
Mar 13, 2016
Hi all I have to tell someone (that will understand) I was just stalking the LV site as we do and it opened on a previous page on the multi colour cosmetic bag and said 'add to bag'. So I did, so far all seems to be going to plan I have the confirmation email but do keep checking for the one that says it is a mistake.... lol. I will keep you posted.

Hi all I have to tell someone (that will understand) I was just stalking the LV site as we do and it opened on a previous page on the multi colour cosmetic bag and said 'add to bag'. So I did, so far all seems to be going to plan I have the confirmation email but do keep checking for the one that says it is a mistake.... lol. I will keep you posted.

I'm sure you will get it. I'm in the UK too same thing happened to me about 6 weeks ago and it arrived no probs it is gorgeous and I have used it every day. Enjoy when it arrives and post pics :smile:

There are still a lot of those around, at least in Europe.

Congrats on your purchase though!

I did the exact same thing! I ordered it Sunday night. I got a text today saying it will arrive soon. I won't really believe it until it's in my hands.

I'm sure you will get it. I'm in the UK too same thing happened to me about 6 weeks ago and it arrived no probs it is gorgeous and I have used it every day. Enjoy when it arrives and post pics :smile:

Me too! She's a beauty! Hope you receive her soon Lynnb [emoji170][emoji169][emoji172][emoji171][emoji175]