Still cannot believe my luck

1. Hi all I have to tell someone (that will understand) I was just stalking the LV site as we do and it opened on a previous page on the multi colour cosmetic bag and said 'add to bag'. So I did, so far all seems to be going to plan I have the confirmation email but do keep checking for the one that says it is a mistake.... lol. I will keep you posted.

2. I'm sure you will get it. I'm in the UK too same thing happened to me about 6 weeks ago and it arrived no probs it is gorgeous and I have used it every day. Enjoy when it arrives and post pics :smile:

3. There are still a lot of those around, at least in Europe.

Congrats on your purchase though!

4. Thank you I will. Just got to wait for TNT now!

5. Thank you

6. I saw it was available on the German site as well. I am tempted.

Congrats :smile: !

7. Congrats! Yeah you'll definitely get it, got mine from the uk site last week!

8. Congrats! Can't wait to see it!

9. ooh lucky!!

10. You'll get it. I did the same thing on Friday. There was a Mini Backpack on the site and it arrives tomorrow. Way to go!

11. I did the exact same thing! I ordered it Sunday night. I got a text today saying it will arrive soon. I won't really believe it until it's in my hands.

12. Congrats on your beautiful purchase! Hope you'll do a reveal when it gets here

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats!!

15. Me too! She's a beauty! Hope you receive her soon Lynnb