Still cannot believe my luck

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all I have to tell someone (that will understand) I was just stalking the LV site as we do and it opened on a previous page on the multi colour cosmetic bag and said 'add to bag'. So I did, so far all seems to be going to plan I have the confirmation email but do keep checking for the one that says it is a mistake.... lol. I will keep you posted.

2. I'm sure you will get it. I'm in the UK too same thing happened to me about 6 weeks ago and it arrived no probs it is gorgeous and I have used it every day. Enjoy when it arrives and post pics :smile:

3. There are still a lot of those around, at least in Europe.

Congrats on your purchase though!

4. Thank you I will. Just got to wait for TNT now!

5. Thank you

6. I saw it was available on the German site as well. I am tempted.

Congrats :smile: !

7. Congrats! Yeah you'll definitely get it, got mine from the uk site last week!

8. Congrats! Can't wait to see it!

9. ooh lucky!!

10. You'll get it. I did the same thing on Friday. There was a Mini Backpack on the site and it arrives tomorrow. Way to go!

11. I did the exact same thing! I ordered it Sunday night. I got a text today saying it will arrive soon. I won't really believe it until it's in my hands.

12. Congrats on your beautiful purchase! Hope you'll do a reveal when it gets here

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats!!

15. Me too! She's a beauty! Hope you receive her soon Lynnb