stepped out of my comfort zone for this....

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Hi all! I've been MIA for a bit...lurking on the LV forum. ;) I finally got the bag I've ALWAYS had my eye on but managed to talk myself out of because it wasn't black, brown or white! I've ALMOST bought this bag at least 4 times that I can think of but at the last minute, my reserve side took over and I passed....well...NOT TODAY!!!! I finally got a red patent Ergo tote! :yahoo: She's being express mailed and should be here tomorrow. I'll post more pics when I get her!! Thanks for looking! :yes:

Attachments

• 7fea_12.jpg
    7fea_12.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 239
Congratulations on your red patent ergo tote! You're gonna love her. I love all my ergo totes because they're so comfy and you can put lots of stuff in it and carry it on your shoulder, hand, or crook of your arm. I loaded up my bag yesterday and put a newspaper rolled up for my dad and it still had lots of room left for other stuff.

I hope you will get it tomorrow and enjoy it ASAP.

Congratulations. She's beautiful. I have this bag in a suede patchwork and she's my go to bag when I can't make up my mind in the morning. You won't be sorry you got her.

I used to talk my way out of bright colors tool but once I started buying more brightly colored bags it was addicting! Congrats on your new tote. I like them more and more every time i see them and I still don't own one :sad:

Ahh awesome! I love red! I'm like you too, I tend to venture on the safe side and get neutrals! I say if you have plenty neutrals already, some colour definately jazzes things up. You'll love it! =)