Step on my throat and pin me down...

sometimes this comp is funny. i'll have to check it out later on.

are you in the market for a new pair of sunnies, too, d&g? it must be the summer sun that is driving all of us to do so. how is summer in the city, by the way? dreadfully hot as it's here in CT as well?

Choo phoned me and explained that what they wanted to know was not what I had replied to.Maybe they are also on the forum and see that we are displeased:lol: Anyways I found out what they are asking of me but not really what they are asking. Apprently they deposit a small amount in my bankaccount and they want me to tell me what that amount is. I can tell them in Swedish money but they want to know in Euros and since the exchange rate change all the time it has gone weird and my bank just doesnt seem to understand. I am beyond the point of caring about the bag now though because the fact that they did not reply until today when I emailed wednesday last week has really annoyed me. At these prices customer care should be high. When I was just out of college I worked in a company doing customer support and I would say that 99% of people talking to me would get help the same day so that a company like Jimmy Choo can be this slow is not okay with me. Either way I have emailed them back now telling them the amount in Swedish money and also said if it isnt enough information then I want my order cancelled. It is a liquid patent purple Maddy bag I ordered. Mahala probably would be better but I do not own any smaller sized bags really. Anyways I am not happy with this slow style and I dont want to cheat on Chloe again:lol:

^^ :roflmfao::roflmfao: evil, i feel your pain and i am laughing with you, i assure you! jimmy choo, though very nice, is also very clueless. everytime i called them, i would say, "You deposited $1.61 in my account. I can see it. Can you please give me my bag?!" And they could tell how impatient and mad I was!

You need to post pics of your Maddy if you ever get her. I am in love with purple anything.

They havent replied yet. Since they asked the amount in euros they probably will still complicate things. The other option would be me phoning bank again and asking what the exchange rate was that day and then do the maths myself which I guess isnt a big deal but I somehow can just not be bothered anymore. I am contemplating going to London on holiday during summer. Not because of this with Jimmy Choo:lol: but because I like London and if I do I shall go into a Jimmy Choo store and be ultra complicated. I have mastered the art of being complicated through years of dealing with diffrent companies:lol:

Evil - you will have to go inside a Choo store and carry your bestest Chloe ever and tell them off! Why would they risk losing a customer? In a world with such varying currencies you would think they come up with other safety games?

Chloe - I don't have the 2119's yet since I have yet to try any on (none in any stores nearby) and they might look completely ridiculous on me? Icamethisclose to buying a pair on ebay but chickened out. I'm sure they are beautiful on you!

D&G - these are sensational!!! You are my style heroine! I adore my blinged out Bulgari sunglasses with huge crystal flowers. I can't have enough 'diamonds' - which I'm sure you know what I mean?...

D&G

My all time favorite is ladylike with a biker edge and girlfriend this purse fits the bill. The color is amazing as well; a warm pink!! Beautiful!! I can see why you cheated.:jammin:

Look at this bling... I even wore it with my vegas paddy. Great thing about NYC is that you really can wear whatever you want to :smile:

diorbling.jpg

Queen Victoria "Beckum" was featured on E entertainment as one of the top 50 bikini bodies. They showed her all blinged out on the beach. Cowboy hat, layed necklaces, rad bracelets and then these TDF sunnies to cap off the look. They remind me of these!!

I couldn't take my eyes off of her image, she looked beyond cool (then again so did David in the same shot!)........:nuts:

ok, i am home and can see those sunnies now. they are...spectacular! :heart:

my personal opinion, i think jeans moyan is one of the more versatile colors - it behaves like a neutral (just like a pair of blue jeans) and can be worn with everything. go for it! :flowers: