Stella McCartney stuff available now...

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
... on a pre-order basis at Lesportsac.com. Seems kinda pricey to me. But I did order a bunny. I'll never carry it, but I have to have it! Maybe i'll store something in it in my closet!?

omg that cosmetics case...I have the same style just LeSportsac classic...got it for $6 on sale. I would never pay that much for a cosmetics case even if it's Stella McCartney! those prices are steeper than Tokidokis!

ooo hhtnaks for sharing.. I kind of want a laptop case... but it seems kind of pricey- I'll need to see it in person and see if it will actually protect my laptop... I wish tokidoki would make one for about $65 or so...

they are sooooooo expensive! somebody at lesportsac had their thiniking cap on this time--with the pre-order thing. they totally overproduced that assume vivid astro focus line, as well as other special lines (boutique for example!). i guess that means that stellas bags won't show up at the outlet any time soon!

they all look so nice, but the prices are ridiculous. i like the bunny, but it's very small!!

ohh, I like the quilted hobo but $350?? uh no! maybe if it came in the grey quilted, then I might get it. This color would get so dirty, I couldn't justify spending that much for something that's gonna get dirty fast.

4615_5821_05.jpg

ohh, I like the quilted hobo but $350?? uh no! maybe if it came in the grey quilted, then I might get it. This color would get so dirty, I couldn't justify spending that much for something that's gonna get dirty fast.

4615_5821_05.jpg

Totally agree with you. This hobo is the only other bag I really liked, but not for $350 and not for a color that will get dirty fast! Wonder if they will have to offer discounts (like the 25% in the LeSportsac boutique). Otherwise, i'll just stick with my Bunny!

Some of its cute but there's nothing that would make me want to pay those prices- might pick up a little something if they make it to the outlets though.

i agree about the colors. that hobo would be fabulous in the quilted gray. i wonder if any of these will make it to the outlets, i'm sure they're only going to produce limited quantities based on pre orders and sales projections. i think they're only going to carry them in their own stores. i'd love to see them reduced, but i think the possibility of that happening is small. cute bags, too pricey. before i'd buy one of those i'd get a tokidoki or two or even one of the boutique bags.