Steel Sabrina an everyday bag??

aleesara01

O.G.
May 21, 2009
I need your opinions!! I currently have a black leather sabrina, but after seeing the steel sabrina, I am TOTALLY in love with her. The problem is that I am a one bag person, so whatever I get needs to go with everything. I do wear a lot of black, so thats why I tend to go with black...

What are your thoughts??

I don't own this color, but it seems like the steel can be work with grey, black, navy, brown etc. It's like steel is a dark neurtral IMO and you can wear it all the time with everything!

I have one too, totally love her!! I tend to not use her everyday only because I have kids and when I go shopping and such I use my Bonnie foldover because I can be more hands free with the kids...but on the rare occasion my kids are not with me..I use my sabrina and she goes well with every color...I am super protective of her too hehehee...my four boys think I'm nuts :nuts:

I am the most plain-Jane person you'll ever meet and I think that the steel Sab would be a GREAT alternative to black! I bought the metallic Sab for the same reason. Just a little something different, a departure from the black. Go for it! :smile:

It's a total everyday bag IMO. If I were going to get one other Sabrina (I currently have only black leather too) I would get the steel! It's fabulous!

I have the large Steel Sabrina. I too have kids and I have used mine as an everyday bag for a couple months. I love it! I had to send it in for repair yesterday because some threads on the stitching came loose, but not from use. I think it just happened because I am extremely careful with my bags. If its not on my arm it's on my shoulder with the long strap. Great bag!! Oh and I get so many compliments on it!

I absolutely adore the steel Sabrina. :love: I currently have only one lonely Sabrina (a black one), but when I get another I will probably get a steel. As much as I love the green patent Sabrina, if I'm going to pay that much for a bag I want it to go with everything. The steel is such a great color, and it will go with anything. Go for it!