Staying power for Gucci bronze?

cs06

Seriously bag-addicted
O.G.
May 23, 2006
I have loved this bag all season and now have bought it for about half price from Saks. I still love it. The problem is, however, I've purchased some fabulous bags over the last month, so I won't be using it every day. This bag is a bronze and is definitely the most trendy of all my Gucci bags (this is #10). How quickly do you think it will go out of style? Is this the last year for metallics? Even the more subtle bronze ones?

Your thoughts are appreciated -- Carolyn

I have a bronze prada with gunmetal chain that I have had for years, and, almost once or twice a month, despite my many other handbags I pick it to go with whatever I am wearing, it matches absolutely everything and looks great as a contrast with anything I am wearing, so, I don't think bronze will go out, it is a forever choice at least for me.

Terrific, I'm glad you all use your bronze and plan to continue to do so. It is a gorgeous alternative to brown and black. Thank you for your help -- I'll be keeping the bag! -- Carolyn

I think it'll be a classic bag. The color is not so bright and won't look outdated or tacky in the future.

I can't wait for mine to come from Saks!!

That's what I originally thought as well, but figured I may have been blinded by my love of the bag! I hope yours comes quickly!