Stay on the Waitlist or Not? HELP!

To Comete or not to Comete

• Stay on the Waitlist - You WANT this

• Take yourself off right now, what were you thinking?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not a great pic but here is the layout from Elle 9/08 lots of pastel and silver jewlery-it is very feminine and pretty: I would not be able to resist it IRL:yes: It would be like putting a piece of chocolate in front of me and asking me to say:nogood:Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 28
Thanks for all of your thoughts. I think I will stay waitlisted so I can at least see it. but I will let the leather goods manager know that I'm on the fence about it.
And I completely understand how easy it is to get caught up in the moment when a bag is in front of you (LVLux :yes:)

I agree with the others so stay on the waitlist just so you won't have any niggling doubts later on about the bag. You can see it for yourself and decide whether you want it or not. Good idea on telling your SA you're on the fence about it. That way, if you don't end up buying it, it won't come as a surprise.

Currently I'm waitlisted for the Speedy Cube, and the Comete in silver. The Comete is the one I'm really torn about right now. The reviews coming in are universally pretty bad and people are taking themselves off the waitlist for this bag. However if I do take myself off my store won't even get this bag and I won't even get a chance to see it. I'm really on the fence about what to do. Right now I'm about 60% NO Comete because I have other silver bags, both LV and non LV.

HELP me TPFers - Do I stay waitlisted for this bag?
00760m.jpg

Stay on the waitlist ... I just saw this bag in peach and the halo in silver yesterday (the SA was kind enough to let me preview it early) and they are both STUNNING! I think they're both absolutely gorgeous IRL, I would wait till you see it IRL before you make your decision.:yes: I just wish she had the cube speedy in so I can see it IRL too.