Stay at Home Moms: Calculate how much you should be paid~!

1. So my mom celebrated Mother's Day yesterday (in Spanish-speaking countries, Mother's Day is always on the 10th of May)...and I can't even begin to conceive just HOW my mom raised all three of her daughters. Due to my busy schedule, sometimes I can't even deal with my own DH~!!! lol:rolleyes:

Stay at home moms are underrated...you ladies do soo much...and here it is coming from a grown woman: as your children, sometimes it takes us awhile to realize just how much youre worth and just how much you sacrifice for us...but sooner or later, we get it~! :amuse:

So here's to all the wonderful mommies who do so much: Happy Mother's Day~!!:love:

something fun: Calculate how much you should be paid or you shouldve been paid at a stay at home mom:

http://aol.salary.com/momsalarywizard/layoutscripts/mswl_newsearch.asp

2. I will make sure to show my mom this... she will LOVE it!

3. this is cool

4. I should be paid $188,581. That means I can afford another bag!:smile:

How fun, thanks!

5. I wonder what the 'computer operator' category refers to...

6. $420,011!!!

7. Who is going to pay? Your child?

8. it's theoretical . . . obviously, no one is going to pay us this.
    It's just compared to other jobs - # of hours and type of work = compensation if we actually got it.

9. :lol: lol :roflmfao:

10. wow~!

just goes to show just HOW much work goes into raising children...and you still have time to look after us. lol.

11. LOL! Don't think I didn't include tPF! LOL!

12. hehe.

then you'd be able to afford ALL of us bags~!!

13. To me, it's priceless ;)

14. ditto.

I whole-heartedly agree...mom's are the best~!

15. Yes, I agree for me too! There's no price you can put on motherhood! Although throwing in a nice handbag once in a while is not a bad bonus at all :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice