Statement on Non-Authenticity Needed

Sorry - one other thing -- I see alot of people recommending who you can use for the autentication but keep in mind that PayPal won't accept them all. I know they will take mypoupette.com's authentication letters so just be careful if you use someone else.

serena: there are lots of threads here on buyers cheating sellers - so there has to be a letter of authenticity. it would be a pretty dodgy system if paypal just assumed that the buyer is always 'right'. then you would have even more scams. and since the buyer has the bag they have to authenticate.

I have heard that my poupette can take really long sometimes, so I would pester them with phone calls.

good luck.

Yes, I know that since the buyer has the bag, the buyer easier can get a letter of authenticity since they have the bag of course - BUT I wasn't aware of that PayPal always accept mypoupette's letters, because then it's 'easy' enough I guess. I just learned that shops, etc. don't make the letters. But if PayPal always accept from my poupette it's okay, I guess.

By the way, Paypal write in the standard email after you escalted the claim that you might be asked to get the letter of authenticity - so the actually do mention it before. They just don't necessarily ask for one.

It's funny if thing goes this way: I for example bought an authentic bag on eBay with very poor pictures, no datecode or stamped pictures listed , just bag. I'm lucky to buy it for real. But once I got the bag I turn it's fake while I have a sane fake one with me. I claim money on paypal. Paypal asks for a letter of authenticity of the bag. I will do as usual but using the fake one. And I get a formal letter. Will paypal trust this?
This an example about silly letter they ask for. But anyway .... Hard to believe in everything.

It's funny if thing goes this way: I for example bought an authentic bag on eBay with very poor pictures, no datecode or stamped pictures listed , just bag. I'm lucky to buy it for real. But once I got the bag I turn it's fake while I have a sane fake one with me. I claim money on paypal. Paypal asks for a letter of authenticity of the bag. I will do as usual but using the fake one. And I get a formal letter. Will paypal trust this?
This an example about silly letter they ask for. But anyway .... Hard to believe in everything.

i can't understand this post....what did you mean?? are you talking two isolated incidents?? or you used your fake one to claim for the real one? i am very sorry....i am so confused.....

This is a thread from 2007! Perhaps latest poster wants to open their own thread about whatever it is that they need to know?;) If you re looking for an authenticator of bags,try CarolDiva.