Starting to think I've been scammed

I recently moved 15 minutes away from my old house and a package was forwarded recently that was sent to my old house, It took over 2 weeks just to forward, it was almost 3 weeks from mailing. Forwarding takes awhile to receive (if you have your mail forwarding)

Evilbay always ask before checking out what address should be used if there are more than one address listed. I would suggest you wait a couple more days until opening up an INR case. Don't leave FB. Huge mistake when I did that once.

Even if seller shipped the item to your old address, I'm sure it'll forward if you changed your address with your PO. Give it some time.

Hello everyone,

The seller got back to me with the tracking number! I don't how she managed to do what she did (I guess I do). Apparently she mixed the addresses. The package was treated by actual town but not delivered I suppose she put the street and number of my old address. Hence no delivery or notice of attempted delivery. Anywho, the shoes have been processed for return to her on the17th. hopefully she wil get them soon and we can go from there. You think it is better that I offer to split the cost of re-shipping with her?

Thanks for the advice

She will probably get dinged with return shipping as well. Because this situation would not likely have happened if your address information was up-to-date, I would offer to pay the additional shipping costs.