Started my Hermes journey two months ago and I got my first offer!!!

jax818

Jun 7, 2015
I started purchasing Hermes two months ago with the goal of maybe scoring a K or B eventually (one or two years). I briefly mentioned that I wanted a bag to my lovely SA two visits ago and I got a call from her yesterday! I am still in shock! This is also from South Coast Plaza which is (from what I’ve read) one of the harder places to score a bag.

Anyhoo...I would like to present my gorgeous Etain K28 with PHW in Togo.

IMG_2559.jpg
IMG_2561.jpg

I feel so lucky! Thanks for letting me share!

I started purchasing Hermes two months ago with the goal of maybe scoring a K or B eventually (one or two years). I briefly mentioned that I wanted a bag to my lovely SA two visits ago and I got a call from her yesterday! I am still in shock! This is also from South Coast Plaza which is (from what I’ve read) one of the harder places to score a bag.

View attachment 4236317
View attachment 4236318

It's beautiful! Congratulations!

Reactions: jax818
Congrats on your bag. Did you have to spend a lot before you got offered the bag at SCP.

I had to spend close to the amount of the bag in fine jewelry, shoes, rtw, and home category. I just bought what I liked, mostly in shoes and silver jewelry (that counts as fine jewelry). I’m in love with the brand so shopping there was very natural. I didn’t buy anything that I wasn’t in love with. My SA took my wishlist when I was about 70% of my quota. What I asked for was pretty broad. Imagine my surprise when my bag came in a few days later on their next shipment! I am lucky to have a very good SA that was straight forward with the whole process.

View attachment 4236317
View attachment 4236318

Gorgeous! Congratulations :yahoo:

Reactions: jax818