Stars/Public Figures and their Hermes

Sorry for the zombie thread revival...but, I've been researching exotics and found something intriguing. An exotic carried by a celebrity figure without the marking of the skin. Can anyone shed some light on this? IMG_1493566833.538719.jpg

I'm at a loss. I don't know what to think. I've seen a couple of these exotics without a stamp and it's a mystery that I can't figure out. It doesn't appear to be an older piece. I'm stumped!

Older bags don't always have those skin markings-- my croc K from the 60's doesn't (the previous owner's grandmother purchased it in-store and it was authenticated by Bababebi) and I have seen older croc Drags without them as well. Maria's bag does look pretty beat up so could have been inherited (with a replacement lock).

Older bags don't always have those skin markings-- my croc K from the 60's doesn't (the previous owner's grandmother purchased it in-store and it was authenticated by Bababebi) and I have seen older croc Drags without them as well. Maria's bag does look pretty beat up so could have been inherited (with a replacement lock).
Not sure exactly what year they starting making birkins in exotic skins, but I have a porosus kelly from 1991 that is properly marked.