Staple Bags

Klifter

Dec 30, 2019
Hi, so I'm just starting to try and build a collection of designer handbags and would love everyone's opinions!

So far, I have

• LV Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene
  • YSL Lou camera bag in black on black
  • Prada Etiquette shoulder/crossbody bag in a cognac/cinnamon
I definitely wouldn't buy anything I didn't love, classic or not, but I'm curious on what everyone thinks would be some good staple bags to add to my collection, especially for someone just getting started.

I've had my eye on the Celine micro belt bag in khaki, the new Givenchy small soft Antigona in black, and possibly a Gucci horse bit bag. Unfortunately, Chanel and Hermes are not in my budget right now... lol

Last edited:
Do you feel like the nano adequately fits the essentials? It looks like it's on the small side, but it could just be the photos.

Definitely fits more than the essentials. At least MY essentials haha I think I might have done a review on my blog http://www.thebeautynovel.com/2018/09/celine-nano-belt-bag-first-impression.html?m=1

It fits a good amount of stuff for me, I can fit a long wallet if I wanted to but then it takes up a lot of space. Definitely fits my sunglasses, LV mini pochette, tissues, card holder, phone, keys and a few more bits if I needed to