Stalking UK edition

I had a friend who kept telling the SAs she didnt have her passport on her because she lives in the UK and don’t need tax refund and who carries their passports with them on a daily basis lol. She managed to get away with it twice but it took a lot of convincing. And don’t wear any LV items either to show its your first time lol.

Reactions: excalibur
I tried to buy two key pouches one day after the other (in diff prints) and the second order was cancelled. They wont allow two of the same/similar items. It’s like that in store as well unless its been a while since your last purchase or you try to convince them it’s a gift for someone.
I ordered 2 key pouches online. One day after another and it processed fine. I genuinely feel like your order was cancelled probably due to it not being in stock rather than a limit!

Thank you for the intel. Wondering if it’s 3 bags globally or only in the UK. I’ve bought several items while traveling overseas the last 6 months.

Its 3 every 6 months - i had the same issue. It’s not easy to make a new user in store as well - some are very strict and wont sell or create a new user unless you show ID. Not sure if you can create another account online though with a different email address (and without them realising its the same person) and use that one in store or online.

I finally found the speedy nano and proceeded to buy and even got the order confirmation etc etc but few hours later got an email saying we regret to inform the item was cancelled or could not be processed. I wonder why, so disappointed! Could it be because I used my husband’s bank card? Does the account and card holders name need to match? I always used mine but this time I used his.

I finally found the speedy nano and proceeded to buy and even got the order confirmation etc etc but few hours later got an email saying we regret to inform the item was cancelled or could not be processed. I wonder why, so disappointed! Could it be because I used my husband’s bank card? Does the account and card holders name need to match? I always used mine but this time I used his.
Oh no that sucks. Have you reached a limit of 3 canvas items in the last 6months? If not it could be the card. When i ordered online and opt to collect in store all names must match on ID and payment card. Create an account in your husband’s name fingers crossed it’ll pop up again. It hasnt been available in store in the last week. Think they go through a period where there are loads and then none again for a while....

Add to bag

M67879
JUNGLE ZIPPY COIN PURSE
  • Colours
    Ivoire
    • louis-vuitton--MKC-LG-960_ivory.jpg
    • louis-vuitton--MKC-ACC-980_black.jpg
£300.00

Would love the pochette accessoires. Does anyone know if they will ever be available to buy online ? I have tried to stalk different stores, but I’m now becoming tired of searching. London is hard to navigate when your in a wheelchair !!!!!!