Stalking UK edition

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
I originally started the What are you Stalking thread to chit chat and pass the time as we stalked. But you ladies have turned it into so much more. Some have mentioned it would be good to have a separate thread to stalk the UK inventory. So here you go. :hugs:Stalk away.

waixoxo

May 11, 2015
UK
I don’t live near a LV store so I can’t buy the multi pochette in store on Friday. Does anyone know when it’ll come online?

Tuned83

Apr 5, 2014
UK
I managed to snag a mono mini PA last Thursday, around 9.30pm! Not 100% on keeping it, since I already own the Christmas animation one. Wish it was DE instead![/QUOT

that.
Really??! That's awesome. Good to know there is some hope! Thanks for sharing that.

Rituals83

Jan 8, 2019
I’m after the nano speedy, I hope it comes up online as I doubt the stores will have it. Seems like they hardly get delivery of this item.

Feb 24, 2019
I’m after the nano speedy, I hope it comes up online as I doubt the stores will have it. Seems like they hardly get delivery of this item.
Stores have been getting this quite recent last few wks. Do u live in london? I work close to an lv - i shall let post here if i see it available anywhere.

Rituals83

Jan 8, 2019
Stores have been getting this quite recent last few wks. Do u live in london? I work close to an lv - i shall let post here if i see it available anywhere.
Oh my gosh, yes please! That would be so helpful, I am based in London too but have no LVs nearby. Did you see any in store? :smile: