Stalking Tips & Tricks

You just need to keep watching. How long have you been looking? It took some of us almost a year to land one of these hard to find items.
honestly for the past few months but haven't been stalking it consistently. I am hoping to go into full stalking mode next month as I would like to purchase one for my birthday. hoping for some birthday luck!! i have tried the 8:15 pm - 8:30 pm EST lookout recently but no luck. I saw one posted as available on nov. 29 at 11 am so maybe gonna try then?

honestly for the past few months but haven't been stalking it consistently. I am hoping to go into full stalking mode next month as I would like to purchase one for my birthday. hoping for some birthday luck!! i have tried the 8:15 pm - 8:30 pm EST lookout recently but no luck. I saw one posted as available on nov. 29 at 11 am so maybe gonna try then?
They have been listed a lot more lately! Seems like there were months when they weren't available. Have you checked out the stalking page to see the times they are available? When I got mine, I got it into my cart but it was a couple of days before I caught it again. Good luck.

They have been listed a lot more lately! Seems like there were months when they weren't available. Have you checked out the stalking page to see the times they are available? When I got mine, I got it into my cart but it was a couple of days before I caught it again. Good luck.
yay!! that is so good to hear! i recently purchase the mini pa thru a trusted seller who bought hers through stock x so i want to expand my collection and go for the pa and i have been planning to treat myself for my birthday! i got so discouraged tho seeing a lot of them being purchased earlier in the year and was so worried they wouldn't have any so i appreciate you restoring hope! i have checked the stalking page and have done the following:

- 8:15-8:30 pm EST lookout (no luck)
- made an account
- made a wishlist

not sure if there's anything i am missing? or if there are better times to check?

Reactions: Dkay6
yay!! that is so good to hear! i recently purchase the mini pa thru a trusted seller who bought hers through stock x so i want to expand my collection and go for the pa and i have been planning to treat myself for my birthday! i got so discouraged tho seeing a lot of them being purchased earlier in the year and was so worried they wouldn't have any so i appreciate you restoring hope! i have checked the stalking page and have done the following:
- 8:15-8:30 pm EST lookout (no luck)
- made an account
- made a wishlis

not sure if there's anything i am missing? or if there are better times to check?

I have seen them around 12-1am est. Use paypal to check out, makes it a lot faster.

hi everyone! first timer here :smile: i am trying so hard to get a PA in mono but no luck :sad: i read the tips but just wanted to know if i should keep trying or is it discontinued or anymore tips? thank you!
Just saw it last night right around this time Est. Time zone. Keep refreshing! Also follow SAs on Instagram. They will post on their stories from time to time. Hope this helps!

Just saw it last night right around this time Est. Time zone. Keep refreshing! Also follow SAs on Instagram. They will post on their stories from time to time. Hope this helps!
Thank you so so much!!! Also, i am sorry i am not sure what SA's mean? I am def knew to the site and not super familiar with all acronyms! Thank you so much for your help again!! I truly appreciate it and hope to get a PA soon :amuse: