stacking Hermès bracelets, watches, etc.

I just found this thread. It's an older thread but a goodie. I have a gold & black click clack and have been wanting to pair it with another bracelet, and this thread has given me lots of ideas [emoji7]. I was wondering if anyone mixes metals? Can I put a silver or rose gold enamel with my black & gold? Or a silver or rose gold CDC with it? Or should I keep the gold metals paired together?

I just found this thread. It's an older thread but a goodie. I have a gold & black click clack and have been wanting to pair it with another bracelet, and this thread has given me lots of ideas [emoji7]. I was wondering if anyone mixes metals? Can I put a silver or rose gold enamel with my black & gold? Or a silver or rose gold CDC with it? Or should I keep the gold metals paired together?

I personally like keeping golds together. I like mixing rose gold and silver though.

As I get older, I realize that style is what you make of it. I used to never mix because as a teenager in the 80s, shoes, bag, and jewelry had to match. I have since been liberated of that and mix my metals and don't worry about shoes and bags matching. Coordinating, yes. Matchy matchy, not so much. So..... Mix those metals! Have fun!!!!!

I have been obsessed with this thread all day. So many beautiful stack combinations! I have lots of ideas now. I think I am going to pair my black & gold H bracelet with a leather Kelly Double Tour or Rivale Double Tour in a white & gold combo. Can someone help me with size? I think I will order it online...I hate going into the boutiques! The SAs are not very helpful and I always feel like they can't be bothered. Is there a big difference between XS, S, and M? Also, if I order (I am thinking of order several!) can I return the ones I don't want right into the boutique?

what is you wrist size? i am between 6-6.5 inch and i am a size small in kdt but a size XS in rivale double tour.

I have been obsessed with this thread all day. So many beautiful stack combinations! I have lots of ideas now. I think I am going to pair my black & gold H bracelet with a leather Kelly Double Tour or Rivale Double Tour in a white & gold combo. Can someone help me with size? I think I will order it online...I hate going into the boutiques! The SAs are not very helpful and I always feel like they can't be bothered. Is there a big difference between XS, S, and M? Also, if I order (I am thinking of order several!) can I return the ones I don't want right into the boutique?

I have a fairly small wrist (6"), and my Rivale in small is a really snug fit! XS would not be an option for me.

IMG_1497719344.808567.jpg