stacking Hermès bracelets, watches, etc.

I searched and couldn’t find a thread for bracelets…. I’m starting my H bracelet collection, and I’d love to see some of your ideas! My financee just ordered me the new Kelly Twist bracelet in black and RG, can’t wait for it to arrive ❤️
Wow, I’m looking for review of Kelly twist bracelet too. Couldn’t find yet. Have you got it yet. Please show pic

Hi everyone - I read through many pages of this and did a search... and didn't find any results on this since 2014! Do H bracelets play well with each other when stacked as it relates to scratching? I love the many mod shots and want to try to emulate, but when I have multiple bracelets - especially from different houses together - I find that they bounce around in daily life, and I'm worried it'll lead to a lot of scratches. Any advice, please?

Hi everyone - I read through many pages of this and did a search... and didn't find any results on this since 2014! Do H bracelets play well with each other when stacked as it relates to scratching? I love the many mod shots and want to try to emulate, but when I have multiple bracelets - especially from different houses together - I find that they bounce around in daily life, and I'm worried it'll lead to a lot of scratches. Any advice, please?
Hi,

I’ve posted a couple of H bangle stacks and I find that they wear fine - the inside of the bangle does get a bit worn and scratched up but the outside seems ok. The H of my clics have got micro scratches on them though, definitely not pristine. However I wear them daily and not sporadically so it’s to be expected. I also wear a diamond tennis bracelet and white gold dainty bracelet with them daily too so that might cause more scratches than if it was just the bangles.