Stacking bracelets - fabulous or tacky?

I wasn’t in love with the look until I saw this picture from Graff.

View attachment 4812552
This is about the only type of stack I find pretty. That’s because there’s no obvious branding or logo screaming at you.
If it’s a popular/classic bangle/cuff from any of the designers (Hermes, Cartier, Tiffany, etc) I think it looks much more classy to just wear a single one. Otherwise as others have noted it becomes too showy/tacky.

This is about the only type of stack I find pretty. That’s because there’s no obvious branding or logo screaming at you.
If it’s a popular/classic bangle/cuff from any of the designers (Hermes, Cartier, Tiffany, etc) I think it looks much more classy to just wear a single one. Otherwise as others have noted it becomes too showy/tacky.
Yes, I think that must be why I’m so drawn to this stack but not others.

Reactions: JenJBS
I like the stacked look. I have 2 silver Lagos bracelets that I stack, mostly because they look better together than alone. I'd probably add 1 more Lagos or a John Hardy chain bracelet to the stack but that's about it - I think any more than 3 would start to look a bit silly.

Reactions: Gabs007
I know this is an old thread but I just came across this.

I prefer a single bracelet or a stack of 2 max. Wearing one means all focus is on it - so its beauty can shine without being detracted by other bracelets. It's more elegant too.

I don't like Van Cleef Alhambra stacked with anything - the chain tangles easily onto other bracelets and results in a messy, cluttered look.