Stacking bracelets - fabulous or tacky?

Pinkpeonies3

Aug 14, 2019
What are your thoughts on stacks of bracelets? I'm mostly referring to multiples of Cartier/Van Cleef pieces stacked on one wrist.

Onebagtoomany

Apr 16, 2011
UK
Depends on how many? I personally don’t like the look of stacking so many bracelets, but it’s all about preference :biggrin:
This! I love stacking but two-three bracelets is my preference. I think more is OTT and can risk looking tacky if all are very recognisable brand-wise.

O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
It looks terrible on me, but I’ve always liked the look on other people. Recently I saw someone with Lange &sohne watch plus VCA bracelets on one wrist and Cartier JIC and love multiples on the other. Everything in rose gold. It worked on her beautifully and she said she wears it all everywhere, even the beach (except the watch) minimal earrings though. (But, Pls dont flame me, I’m not a Cartier love/VCA person)

Bookie2020

May 3, 2020
What are your thoughts on stacks of bracelets? I'm mostly referring to multiples of Cartier/Van Cleef pieces stacked on one wrist.
I don't like it, seems a little showy. I don't mind a couple with other lesser known brands, which can look elegant and understated. Most of the time it's same variations of arm candy, Rolex or Cartier watch, diff. Cartier bracelets and diff. VCAs. Same on the other wrist minus the watch. Seems A little too common now.

Reactions: lnwmom
Sep 22, 2019
Not really a fan of the look - unless a few (3-5) simple bangles were sold together as a set. Especially not if it looks like the person is just trying to show off how many Love/JUC bracelets they own. My aesthetic is mich more minimalist than maximalist.