St Louis vs Neverfull

LV or Goyard.

• Goyard

• Louis

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joshawaa

Nov 16, 2009
Ok so I'm looking for a summer tote and I was wondering what would be more practical for just loading it and going around. If that made much sense :P

Goyard st Louis GM in white

Or

Louis Vuitton Azur Neverfull GM

I'm thinking more the Goyard because it's waterproof and all that but the Louis is classic. I guess the Goyard is too. Ughh soo confused :|

I would do the Goyard because you don't see a million different peeps running around with the same bag ie Louis Vuitton. I love that Goyard isn't on every arm. I guarantee that you will be thrilled beyond belief for the ST. Louis. I just bought one and can't believe it took me this long to hop on the Gtrain, LOL!

I have both. They're great for different reasons. I feel like my Neverfull is a slightly more throw around bag b/c the canvas for LV is thicker. But the Goyard is very unique and I always get compliments on it! I live somewhere you rarely see Goyard, but when I walk into a high end store, they notice!

It helps, too, that I bought my LV and my Goyards in different sizes, so they serve different purposes anyway :smile:.

I also have both the Neverfull and the St Louis PM. The Neverfull has been in storage ever since I got the St. Louis! Like the previous posters said, I love that Goyard is a bit more unique (even in NYC...you see NFs everywhere but very few Goyard). I also love that the St. Louis comes in so many fun colors! It's so hard to choose a color. :smile: The St. Louis is also lighter than the NF.

They both have their pros and cons really. I would say that the Neverfull probably holds better to rough usage, but the St. Louis is super-light, not nearly as common and comes in so many different colours. And on the flip side, every girl has a Neverfull, and the St. Louis looks ridiculous when empty due to the thinner hamp canvas and the shine on the canvas can be quite distracting sometimes.

Good luck! And I voted for the St. Louis.

Edit: Just saw you wanted white. I have had colour transfer on my black St. Louis, so a white one would never survive me... :sad:

Even though I LVoe the Neverfull, the Saint Louis is definitely rarer and that gets my vote. Also, it is lighter, hard wearing and you don't have to worry about the nasty stains that you get from the vache of the Azur. Plus you get a nice pochette when you go for Goyard.

I have St Louis GM and Neverfull MM. I think, for summer tote, St Lois is a better choice. It looks more fun and casual AND white is such a beautiful color for Goyard. Although I do agree with r15324, the shine on the Goyard canvas is quite distracting sometime.