St. Louis Goyard or LV Neverfull?

Goyard's St. Louis or LV Neverfull?

• Goyard- St. Louis

• Louis Vuitton- Neverfull

• Other- I'll list below

Results are only viewable after voting.
Neverfull, too!
I don't really understand the success of the Goyard.....
In France, very few people know about the brand...and, personally I have never seen anybody carry one!

This is very interesting! I think it's the same for some brands that have more marketing abroad than at home.

I have seen a few Goyards but they seem much floppier when they are well used. I love the slouchy throw around look. Can't be sure if LV Neverfull owners are more conscious of handling theirs, but all the ones I've seen keep their shape.

I'm also a Uni student and needed a big tote to carry all my textbooks too and from. I purchased the Neverfull MM three months ago and have had no regrets since. It's the perfect size and I'm able to fit SO much in it! I would say the only down side is the vachetta leather in which can be a pain when it rains as when it gets wet it stains (I'm sure your aware) so I always make sure I carry an umbrella in my bag as well at all times!

karmallory said:
I have had the better part of the year to consider my purchase, and with all of the helpful input from you lovely TPF'ers, I am drawing near to the DE Neverfull GM.

It's in my hopes to purchase this bag as a Christmas gift to myself, so any additional input/advice offered before Christmastime would be very appreciated!

Hello! I have read your post about your christmas gift to yourself. I had bought mine in advance - Neverfull wave in rouge, the collection with the collaboration of YAYOI KUSAMA. I love it! Here's the picture:

image-3210205863.jpg

Reactions: Scully Piper
Goyard all the way. There's just something aesthetically appealing to the eye, at least for me. Maybe it's because LV is so overplayed and everyone and their grandmothers have it. Goyard will always have my vote.

I've had mine for over two years and it looks good as new.

Goyard all the way. There's just something aesthetically appealing to the eye, at least for me. Maybe it's because LV is so overplayed and everyone and their grandmothers have it. Goyard will always have my vote.

I've had mine for over two years and it looks good as new.
I agree..I recently moved to Texas and that's ALL I see is Neverfulls.I want to jump back into the purse game and thinking maybe I should get a Goyard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: All things chic
Posted a long reply, which just disappeared :smile:

I compared Goyard and LV and ended going with LV. I truly love the Goyard print more (it's beautiful!), but couldn't get past the quality issues for the price. (Discussed more here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2djv6_ujj5M).

While I wish my NF flew under the radar most, I've been very happy with it, especially knowing it will last for many many years to come!

Hopefully one day I get a Goyard piece.

I wish LV wasn't so common (it's mainly fakes that I see around which is more of a shame) but I'm really not a fan of the goyard to look at. Probably in the minority but I've never found them appealing. Pictures always make them look really shiny too which I dislike. So I'd vote for the neverfull although this is a really really old thread...