Sssssssssss........

Ohhmygoodnesssss!! :love:
All three of the python flaps are stunning!!
I especially love the metallic red flap it is just a piece of art.

Thank you for sharing such beautiful pieces with us and letting us live vicariously through your pics! hehe

Which is your favourite, gaga_ser :graucho:

:nuts::nuts::nuts:.....:drool::drool::drool:
I'm not into python exactly...but your reveal is slowly changing my mind about it... OMG!!!
I love all 3 of them and all them are my favorites!

:graucho: You got to teach me the coaxing part!! :lol:

Congrats on receiving your goodies! I can feel your excitement, you must be over the moon now :smile:
So you are done with the lambs, calfs, snakes....now on to the alligator...lols!

noobxxs, GTOFan, minalim, jessdressed, MarvelGirl, sixela, saks4me, pepperblush,
finity, Bevy, sarafina77, luvhautecouture, joope, anonymous, sukiyaki,handbag addict,
rosasharn78, milodrinker, fieryfashionist, pro_shopper, Flip88, Rodeo, luciabugia,
Israeli_Flava, Mediana, chaneljewel, laurayuki, iamsmilingelle, Lady Stardust, inthecity22,
La Petite Femme, kylienarak, bobojue, G&Smommy, ipurse & regal,
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY COMPLIMENTS!

Thanks Ceci!

My DD is asking my DH for a pink mini now! LOL!

He'll probbaly buy her a pink princess bag! :laugh

WOW! WOW! WOW! All 3 are stunning! You also get a very nice collection too!

I can see your DD already into bags now! What a lucky girl! Congrats!

Thanks!

Hide them in the closet. When you use it and he asks, tell him it's an old purchase and blame him that he didn't take notice of you enough and fine him with a ticket to annother Chanel bag! LOL! *wicked* :graucho:

I knew you would get all 3!!!! Congrats!!!! They are all gorgeous!!!! The grey is still my favorite. I think my DH will strangle me if another purse shows up before the year ends....

Enjoy them! Fab collection!!!

Thanks, sassygee!

So nice of you!

Congratulations on your wonderful 3 SOHO collectors' python bags. I enjoyed seeing your family collection. I have one wish for you....may you take time to enjoy each bag and create wonderful stories and memories with each bag as you wear them and enjoy them for many years to come.

Nothing gives me such a great feeling than to be out in the city or communitiy and see a distinguished lady who is carrying a well seasoned and burnished bag with all of its rich patina. You know that the bag is well loved.

Thanks!

I didn't buy direct. I got it from my SA from Houston.

Congratulations, gaga_ser, what a tantalizing triad. Chanel SoHo must love you to bits!

The pictures are pretty near to real life. I had the lights off while taking the pictures.

amazing! i adore the red...wondering what shade it is IRL...reds look different in every pic...enjoy in good health!

Thanks!

The flap is a size I would say in between the M/L and the jumbo.

Here's the measurements I got from the website.

6.1 x 10.2 x 3.9 inches.

Here's the website with other goodies!

I knew this was going to be good.... but I had no idea it would be THIS good! The red took my breath away!!!!!! What a generous DH you have. What size are the flaps? Congrats hun

OOOOH MAAAAY EFFFFIIING GAWD!!! :wtf:

i knew you were itching for 1.... but THREE?!!! :faint::faint::faint:

CONGRAAAATS!!!! i think gray is the winner of them all! and that fam portrait... whoa!!! DD is going to be 1 lucky teen... or 20's gal! :amuse:

OMG! I can't believe you got the 3 of them! :nuts:
They are soooooooooooooo prettttttttttty!
So which color is your favorite? I am starting to like python now... this is bad bad bad!
CONGRATS to you! :woohoo: