Ssssee What I got, thought I was leaving with nothin and came home with thisssssssss.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I decided to take Saddle Peyton back (last minute decision) and thought I was just going to get a refund. But I thoroughly looked through the whole store twice and fell in LOVE with thisssssssssssss. MSRP: $998... What I paid for it.... $0. It was an even exchange for the Peyton. But a little friend grew attached to it and came home too. Any guessesssssss?!?!?!? BTW DH Will be modeling this one AGAIN!!! Woot woot!:graucho:

2. python something with all those extra s's :P

3. I am ready to see pics, esp before I go pig out at B-W3's. :biggrin:

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. OMG, that is awesome. I am soooo jealous. What is it?

8. [​IMG]

9. Coach Ergo Embossed Python Large Hobo. WHen I saw it, it was true love!! The color is TDF and when I saw the Bee, I had to have him. I affectionately named him Bruno. I've always loved the Ocelet Print so that was an added bonus. Thanks for looking everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I've never seen that before! It's beautiful!

I nominate this for BEST modeling pic! :smile:

11. Great bag and hilarious model!

12. GORGEOUS!!!!!! Great swap!!!

13. ITA! Intense bag and awesome modeling picture XD You're DH is quite a trooper :smile:

14. That's super pretty, and ITA the lining is my favorite part! Did you buy the bug at the boutique?

15. He was at the outlet too!!! :P