Sshhhh! Don't tell the LV ladies....

1. Well my bag obsession started with LV when I inhereted my great aunt's speedy about 10 years ago (I know, I am a late bloomer). Anyway from there it went to monogram canvas in many styles...then damier...then epi...and even mat! However lately I can't seem to get enough of Chanel and Balenciaga with the occasional Chloe thrown in. I just noticed that I have been slowly selling off my LV collection and came to the realization today that I would probably be happy with just my speedy (oh and my houston, mat stockton and epi alma). My batignolles doesn't even hold my interest anymore! Dare I say that I am moving on from my first love?

2. ^^^ it's okay, macp6!!

i know EXACTLY how you feel -even though i'm still in college, my first "big" designer purchase was a couple years ago w/ my lv mono speedy 30, and i still LOVE it -i've accumulated a couple more lv pieces here and there... but i see SOOO much lv now (real and ughhh... fake) that its just lost a bit of its luster to mee

-im hooked on the chanel now --> i told my bf recently that im going to start converting to chanel, permanently... lol

so, no worries!! its perfectly understandable!

3. It's an evolution that most people go through. I haven't lost interest in anything yet, but it's bound to happen.

4. yes, you're making a new path!

I am too!
    I bought my BH and LOVED it. .. until I found that I love Chanel more! LOL!
    Now I need to replace my BH w/ a brown or bronze Chanel. . . I'm just not that excited about carrying it anymore.
    I get excited when I carry my Luxe Flap and I want to be excited about all my bags.

5. :supacool: I won't tell.

6. I fell out of love with LV a long time ago. Everyone and their mothers seem to have one (or a fake one). The only line that still holds some of my interest is the Suhali.

7. I think I am starting to fall out of love with the other brands as well...

8. I seem to fallen out with all except Chanel and Hermes.......

9. Ditto for me... I don't love LV as much as I used to, but still haven't lost interest. I still carry mine regularly, but for new purchases, I'm much more interested in Chanels and eventually Hermes.

10. Since I discovered Chanel, my Paddingtons are becoming "knock around" bags. :wtf:

I don't even visit the other sub-forums, or main handbag forum for that matter. This is my playground from now on!!

11. Ummm same here. I used to be more obsessed with Fendi and Gucci, and now its just Chanel

12. YEA!! Love y'all being in here, it's my favorite Forum too!

13. I have a few (OK maybe 10) LV bags that I could never part with. I do carry them still. But they haven't introduced anything new that has caught my interest. Chanel on the other hand always has something else I want.:yes:

14. Me too, i have scaled down to only a few LV's - Chanel is my newfound love

15. Lol..I love LV and Chanel equally right now. My collection consists mostly of LVs though. For some reason, there are more LV bags I want, whereas for me, I like the basic staple Chanels I do have and don't really want anymore right now. I do love the jewelry..I can't get enough of it even though I only have a couple pieces :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice